- 09-27-13 05:49 AM #16Originally Posted by bbrown450
- 09-27-13 08:44 AM #17
Re: 9 days in a bmw 328i -
You can program it off yourself using the profiles but it was a rental and I just lived with hitting stop start and then the kill switch for the engine off (it is right on the stop start button). The gear thing was a little weird just pushing a button to put in park, but I got used to it.
- 09-27-13 09:07 PM #18
I thought that was weird too.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Star Bits Socket Set
Stubby Star Bits Socket Set - 10 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Star Stubby Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: T-10, T-15, T-20, T-25, T-27 & T-30,3/8" Drive: T-40, T-45,T-47 & T-50
- PowerTorque Tools - Universal Joint Set
Universal Joint Set - 3 Piece; 1/4 Inch, 3/8 Inch, 1/2 Inch
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 19 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Ratchet Handle Set