- 09-27-13 05:49 AM #16Originally Posted by bbrown450
- 09-27-13 08:44 AM #17
Re: 9 days in a bmw 328i -
You can program it off yourself using the profiles but it was a rental and I just lived with hitting stop start and then the kill switch for the engine off (it is right on the stop start button). The gear thing was a little weird just pushing a button to put in park, but I got used to it.
- 09-27-13 09:07 PM #18
I thought that was weird too.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 50 Piece; 3/8 Inch Drive
- PowerTorque Tools - Extension Set
Extension Set - 3/8 Inch Drive; 3 Piece; Includes 3 Inch, 6 Inch, 10 Inch
- PowerTorque Tools - Crowfoot Wrenches
Crowfoot Wrenches - 9 Pcs 3/8" Dr Crowfoot Wrench Set - Metric