Most common complaints. - Page 3
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree2Likes
Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, Most common complaints. in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; I hate that the phone volume always reverts to a volume of 28. Ugh! Why can't it start at the ...
    Fraggy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    I hate that the phone volume always reverts to a volume of 28. Ugh! Why can't it start at the last level? Please Cadillac?

bluztoo is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 AST, 2.0T, Prem. AT, RWD

Re: Most common complaints.

Pretty please with sugar on it!

Audioi is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS4 AWD 2.0 Premium

My biggest complaint is I don't get to drive it very often!

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by Fraggy View Post
    I hate that the phone volume always reverts to a volume of 28. Ugh! Why can't it start at the last level? Please Cadillac?
    Hello Fraggy,

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding this feature. I will be sure to pass it along to the correct group within our organization. Thank you very much for your time.

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

ATom92 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS AWD 3.6 Luxury - White Diamond/Platinum/Brownstone

1) Lack of LED lighting as a standard feature. I'm not asking for the HID swivel lights....just the simple LEDs... Hondas and Hyundai's have them on all their models.... What gives? I've sounded like a broken record on this topic....big pet peeve of mine when most of us are spending in the 40's + for this car.

2) My seat creaks from time to time...had an issue with that a month back, dealer fixed it....however, there's now another creaking problem that I have not been able to pin point where its coming from..

3) I'm actually very satisfied with CUE and the Navigation. Totally beats the I-Drive and Nav. in the 2011 BMW 3 that I came from

4) Wish the passenger side mirror dimmed like the driver's and rear-view. Kinda stupid to not do the passenger side.

5) Can't rip CD's to the vehicle's hard drive. That was a really cool feature my old BMW. As sophisticated as CUE is, I'm very surprised that the system can't download CD's into an onboard hard drive.

6) Heated seats don't heat up as fast or keep as warm as the BMW....

Other than these nit picky things, my ATS has been pretty much flawless.... Hope your's is too...

Thunder Gray STS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg

Yes, I know it's supposed to do that but it doesn't. Goes up and down fine, but won't tilt. Not a big enough thing for a special trip to the dealer, but will tell them about it when we go in for the first oil change.
    That's because it doesn't tilt. The front part of the headrest accordions in and out. There is no tilt.

greezychef is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T 6 speed manual

Quote Originally Posted by curve View Post
    Iím having an annoying issue with the factory all-weather floor mats. My right heel slides as Iím driving so I have to keep moving my foot. I ended up taking the all-weather mat out of the driver side and using the carpet mat to correct the issue. At some point Iím planning to modify the all-weather mat so that my heal stays in place.
    doooood, good to know. i was thinking about getting these.

curve is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T

Quote Originally Posted by greezychef View Post
    doooood, good to know. i was thinking about getting these.
    yeah I'm hoping I can find something that will stick to the mat, maybe like a piece of adhesive carpet, so I can put the driver side mat back in.

JSATS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 ATS 2.0 premium

Quote Originally Posted by curve View Post
    yeah I'm hoping I can find something that will stick to the mat, maybe like a piece of adhesive carpet, so I can put the driver side mat back in.
    How about Velcro on the mat and another piece on your heel.

----------

On the first point the reason it's not on all models is to give the premium and performance models a distinctive look. Having them on all the Hyundai models doesn't make Hyundais more appealing to me. On your second point how old are you? I know I creak more than I used to and there are times that I make noises I've never heard before and wondered if they really came from me. Like you I also like CUE and the Nav. As far as the heated seats go I haven't had a chance to use them yet but from what your saying I may like them. I know my Audi seats got too warm and I didn't keep them on very long otherwise I would end up with monkey butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by ATom92 View Post
    1) Lack of LED lighting as a standard feature. I'm not asking for the HID swivel lights....just the simple LEDs... Hondas and Hyundai's have them on all their models.... What gives? I've sounded like a broken record on this topic....big pet peeve of mine when most of us are spending in the 40's + for this car.

2) My seat creaks from time to time...had an issue with that a month back, dealer fixed it....however, there's now another creaking problem that I have not been able to pin point where its coming from..

3) I'm actually very satisfied with CUE and the Navigation. Totally beats the I-Drive and Nav. in the 2011 BMW 3 that I came from

4) Wish the passenger side mirror dimmed like the driver's and rear-view. Kinda stupid to not do the passenger side.

5) Can't rip CD's to the vehicle's hard drive. That was a really cool feature my old BMW. As sophisticated as CUE is, I'm very surprised that the system can't download CD's into an onboard hard drive.

6) Heated seats don't heat up as fast or keep as warm as the BMW....

Other than these nit picky things, my ATS has been pretty much flawless.... Hope your's is too...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.