I drive a 2010 G37 - Page 3
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes
Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, I drive a 2010 G37 in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; ew that IS250 is slow and boring to look at, I like the G37 to.. but its basically a 370Z, ...
    Stevo Supremo is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): ATS RWD 2.0 Manual

Re: I drive a 2010 G37

ew that IS250 is slow and boring to look at, I like the G37 to.. but its basically a 370Z, the ATS is a clean slate with a chassis that unrivaled in this segment, it really is a fantastic car.

JSD13 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ep_83 View Post
    Don't get a 250 my man. It is painfully slow. Even if you don't care performance, you WILL miss the power if you're coming from a car as quick as a G37. Passing in traffic, trying to merge on the highway, getting somewhere in a hurry, and just all the things you take for granted in your G37 will be greatly missed. Honestly if you're main concern is features I'd stick to Infiniti. From what I've read the q50 while lacking exciting driving dynamics comes with alot of standard features, has great accelaration, and in my opinion is a great looking car (I think it looks sleeker than the G37 sedan). If your priority is driving dynamics while having a decent amount of luxury you HAVE to get an ATS. If you prioritize technology and still need a fast premium car, you'd probably be happier sticking to the q50.
    I think most of the Q50 features are available on the ATS. As mentioned, I would really like to have the remote start that the Caddy has.

Chuck C is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by JSD13

I think most of the Q50 features are available on the ATS. As mentioned, I would really like to have the remote start that the Caddy has.
    On the luxury, performance and premium trims, remote start and keyless access are standard. On the standard trim, remote start is a dealer installed option while keyless access is not available.

glenroebuck is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0 AWD 2013

as far as color I just saw the cts coupe in the new plum metallic...omg I love that color. It made me want a cts coupe...

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by glenroebuck View Post
    as far as color I just saw the cts coupe in the new plum metallic...omg I love that color. It made me want a cts coupe...
    Hello glenroebuck,

Maybe you can keep this new color in mind for your future Cadillac

Regards,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck C View Post
    On the luxury, performance and premium trims, remote start and keyless access are standard. On the standard trim, remote start is a dealer installed option while keyless access is not available.
    I know. I am saying the Q50 has no remote start option. The poster I was replying to implied the Q has more features, I'm just not sure what hes referring to.

BreakingThrough is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Thunder Gray '08 CTS 3.6 FE2 Premium

Quote Originally Posted by JSD13 View Post
    I know. I am saying the Q50 has no remote start option. The poster I was replying to implied the Q has more features, I'm just not sure what hes referring to.
    Totally see how this feature is a deal-maker / deal-breaker. I find it odd that so many vehicles don't offer remote start, where you can get it on almost all GM vehicles (at least as an option) -- even most Chevys. I have lots of friends who drive Bimmers, and the remote start is one of the features on my CTS they reluctantly admit they're jealous of. Most recently by a snobbish friend of mine who has a brand-new 528 (the BMW turbo-4 sounds terrible at idle, by the way, and I almost thought he blew the engine with all the trashing at start-up). I'm surprised by how much I use and enjoy the remote start -- especially on days like today where it's 90 at the beach. Just remote start the vehicle and it's nice and frigid inside by the time you walk to your car. I can definitely see how it's even more appreciated by those in places with more extreme climates.

Remote start and the ability to pause / rewind / fast-forward through live radio like a Tivo are the two features that I thought I wouldn't care about but now I think I can't live without them (oh, and ventilated seats, but that's a sore subject amongst ATS drivers )

ep_83 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Black Raven 2013 Cadillac ATS 2.0T

I meant that the Infiniti q50 comes with more standard features than an ATS. I believe it comes standard with comfort access, their infotainment system, back up cam, Bluetooth (with streaming audio), and led headlights. Not sure if power seats come standard though.

Dave3283 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): ATS, 2.0t - Performance

http://www.automobilemag.com/reviews...august_update/

driving character goes to ATS...over Q50. Why does the Q have a Lexus grill ?

Before my G I had an 08 A4 which I loved. Before I decide I'm probably going to go and check one of them out as well.

SLA
    SLA is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '13 ATS 2.0T 6MT, 05 LGT, 97 M3

The A4 is good if you care more about comfort over the driving experience. The ATS and A4 are worlds apart as far as the handling and chassis go.

Quote Originally Posted by SLA View Post
    The A4 is good if you care more about comfort over the driving experience. The ATS and A4 are worlds apart as far as the handling and chassis go.
    Do you think the A4 Is that much more comfortable than the ATS?

mels1229 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS

In looking at Edmunds and comparing this car to the IS250 AWD, the MSRP for the Lexus is about $2k less than the Caddy, and has more options. A bit of a bummer.
    I tested the IS250 before deciding on the ATS. Lexus felt cramped. Also, faux leather seats on the Lexus. What's up with that?????

SLA
    SLA is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '13 ATS 2.0T 6MT, 05 LGT, 97 M3

Do you think the A4 Is that much more comfortable than the ATS?
    Id say the overall package is more comfortable because its a bit bigger. It has better rear seat room. It feels quicker than it is bc the engine has decent torque and the DSG is actually pretty good. The suspension damping is soft. But it's really just a lifeless car IMO. It's nothing more than a commuter car. The S4 tho...smiles for miles.

Stevo Supremo is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): ATS RWD 2.0 Manual

honestly Audi's are overrated, good friend of mine owns an A5 and its just boring, nothing wrong with it peruse, its just "Sterile"... no life to it at all. I have to say though, 6 houses down from us, our neighbor has a BMW M6, now THAT is a German car I'd kill to own

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.