first dealer service visit to address issues
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, first dealer service visit to address issues in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; My 2013 was picked up in June and I finally got around to taking it in. Here were the issues ...
    1formula is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS

first dealer service visit to address issues

My 2013 was picked up in June and I finally got around to taking it in. Here were the issues and their solutions:

-rear seatbelt installed wrong. They fixed.

-trunk hinge rubbing. Said they fixed but I haven't looked yet.

-No album artwork for usb drives, bt streaming, or sd cards. They said it worked for their sd card, but they didn't try bt streaming, usb stick, or know how to get it to work for me (CuE support can't help me either).

-seat won't return automatically often. Claimed it was a setting....we shall see....

-lumbar deflates in mere hours. Claims it is 'normal' ....but, the loaner was MUCH better and they also said GM is looking into it

-I had no idle or AC issues, but they did upgrades for them.

-settings change, like audible turn for nav goes on and is annoying. Dealer said GM told them it needs to be duplicated... I don't want them to travel on trips hoping to catch it.... No resolution.

-headlamp malfunction. They claimed to have fixed it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Re: first dealer service visit to address issues

Quote Originally Posted by 1formula View Post
    My 2013 was picked up in June and I finally got around to taking it in. Here were the issues and their solutions:

-rear seatbelt installed wrong. They fixed.

-trunk hinge rubbing. Said they fixed but I haven't looked yet.

-No album artwork for usb drives, bt streaming, or sd cards. They said it worked for their sd card, but they didn't try bt streaming, usb stick, or know how to get it to work for me (CuE support can't help me either).

-seat won't return automatically often. Claimed it was a setting....we shall see....

-lumbar deflates in mere hours. Claims it is 'normal' ....but, the loaner was MUCH better and they also said GM is looking into it

-I had no idle or AC issues, but they did upgrades for them.

-settings change, like audible turn for nav goes on and is annoying. Dealer said GM told them it needs to be duplicated... I don't want them to travel on trips hoping to catch it.... No resolution.

-headlamp malfunction. They claimed to have fixed it.
    Hello 1formula,

I am happy to hear that most of the issues you have had the dealership as able to address. I do apologize that they were not able to duplicate your settings change or the album art for Bluetooth streaming. Please feel free to reach out to Laura or myself via private message if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you very much for your time and keeping us updated on your dealership visit.

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.