Trembling Cadillac ATS 2013 during Idle stop ( D )
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, Trembling Cadillac ATS 2013 during Idle stop ( D ) in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; I have 2013 Cadillac ATS 2.5 with 800 miles. It trembles in idle during a red light for example .My ...
    Dior97 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS

Post Trembling Cadillac ATS 2013 during Idle stop ( D )

I have 2013 Cadillac ATS 2.5 with 800 miles. It trembles in idle during a red light for
    example .My dealer tried to fix with a software bulletin however it still has a minor
    trembling problem that is annoying and makes me wonder do i have a Cadillac or whatr. I can't believe that Cadillac is not aware or able to fix this flaw with the rough idle . I
    think vehicle has awesome styling and does have a quiet ride but the trembling idle give the whole car a bitter taste.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Peyton is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 3.6 ATS Premium

Re: Trembling Cadillac ATS 2013 during Idle stop ( D )

I have the same problem and have the 3.6 engine. I used the 93 and 89 gas and nothing changed. I am not going to take it into the dealer, I don't think its a major problem and don't want them to spend 3 hours to tell me its fine and joyride with my car.

I have I think 1500 or so miles on it, I think perhaps it might correct itself after it breaks in. Not sure.

AmerLux is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS
    My 2.5 has the same issue...compromises during production? The tranny issue has been addressed on this forum before.

DmillCTS08 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2008 CTS RWD 3.6l V6
    Could be a vacum leak. Try going to an auto parts store and getting a free diagnostic check. I did this on my old 98 contour. It shook violently at soda and turn off. Fixed a hose and it stopped

----------

At stops*** sorry on my phone.

Cadillac Cust Svc is online now Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by Dior97 View Post
    I have 2013 Cadillac ATS 2.5 with 800 miles. It trembles in idle during a red light for
    example .My dealer tried to fix with a software bulletin however it still has a minor
    trembling problem that is annoying and makes me wonder do i have a Cadillac or whatr. I can't believe that Cadillac is not aware or able to fix this flaw with the rough idle . I
    think vehicle has awesome styling and does have a quiet ride but the trembling idle give the whole car a bitter taste.
    Hello Dior97,

I understand how the trembling issue while at idle is frustrating. We look at each customer vehicle issue on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to further discuss your concern, please reach out to me via private message. If that does not work due to you being a new member on the forum, reach out to me at our Email, socialmedia@gm.com with "ATTN LAURA" in the headline.

Regards,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Muffin is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Ats 2.5 lux

Where have you been. It will not be addressed. Dealers are selling them anyway.as I have been told its your car now you are stuck with it.so best of luck with Laura and Greg to sooth you cause that's all you going to get.it hasn't been resolved since its been produced and go back to your dealer and tell them thanks for being up front with you because every dealer is aware and they still sell them. You can keep taking back till you are blue in the face and your service will tell you yup we know BUT it's the nature of the beast we can't help you. It's between you and GM now.they the dealerships and service department are very well schooled.what ashame to put this P O S. engine in such a nice car. Best to you. Need anymore info please feel free to contact me. I will give you the same runaround so don't waste your time with gm

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.