Just picked up our new ATS AWD 2.0T Premium
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes
Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, Just picked up our new ATS AWD 2.0T Premium in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; And I must say that this might take more than a few minutes to figure everything out! So far the ...
    Audioi is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS4 AWD 2.0 Premium

Just picked up our new ATS AWD 2.0T Premium

And I must say that this might take more than a few minutes to figure everything out! So far the CUE has not skipped a beat, not sure what all the hoopla is with the reviewers but ours works just as it should, and thanks Cadillac for the new iPad!
    Now if I can find the time to get it away from my wife...
    Attached Images
    investor74 and ben.gators like this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

GJB
    GJB is online now Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS4 3.6 Premium

Re: Just picked up our new ATS AWD 2.0T Premium

Very nice, congrats and enjoy. Most of the hoopla on the CUE is pre update. Mine works well and it had the update when I purchased it back in April. As you use it you will see some quirks or things that if you had your way you would change and hopefully continuous updates will keep improving it. My biggest dissatisfaction is the HD radios ability to hold a HD station in HD, the constant in and out of HD makes it unusable to me and you cant disable HD.

Muffin is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Ats 2.5 lux

Good luck. Please keep us updated. Like report in around 4000 miles. Would appreciate it

JSATS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 ATS 2.0 premium

Quote Originally Posted by Audioi View Post
    And I must say that this might take more than a few minutes to figure everything out! So far the CUE has not skipped a beat, not sure what all the hoopla is with the reviewers but ours works just as it should, and thanks Cadillac for the new iPad!
    Did you get a 2013 or is it a 2014? I have a Red obsession 2014 on order to replace my 2013 Black Raven.

It's a 13' the deal was very good. Overnight we seem to have mastered the CUE so I don't see any glaring issues and the voice command is good enough that you really don't need to be concerned if your not very techie. It's a very athletic feeling car, much more so than the fatter 3 series or A4 now. I have 215 miles and the average is 22.5 mpg but a whole lot of that is goosing it and sitting in the drive with the AC on learning the system so we should be very happy. I will report in as time goes on.

Cadillac Cust Svc is online now Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Hello Audioi,

Congrats on your new purchase! Your ATS is a beauty. I am glad everything is to your liking and the CUE system is functioning as it should for you. I hope you and your wife enjoy driving your new ATS around. If you ever have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to reach out to us via private message.

Regards,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

David is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Premium 3.6; 1992 Cadillac Allanté

Beautiful looking car, Congratulations! I've had mine since December; I also like CUE very much, and found it to be quite intuitive after about a week of using it. I hope you are as happy with your ATS as I've been with mine.

Maybe all the CUE hype was earlier versions but ours is great plus I was needing a new iPad, Thanks Cadillac!!!!
    GJB likes this.

DJinAC is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0 RWD Perfomance

Congratulations the car is beautiful!!

JSATS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 ATS 2.0 premium

It's a 13' the deal was very good. Overnight we seem to have mastered the CUE so I don't see any glaring issues and the voice command is good enough that you really don't need to be concerned if your not very techie. It's a very athletic feeling car, much more so than the fatter 3 series or A4 now. I have 215 miles and the average is 22.5 mpg but a whole lot of that is goosing it and sitting in the drive with the AC on learning the system so we should be very happy. I will report in as time goes on.
    We had a couple Audi A4's before this ATS and we really love how the ATS handles. I get a little aggravated reading all the negative reviews about CUE. We love CUE and the voice activation. My wife is driving a rental car now and she misses all the bells and whistles our ATS had. She especially misses the CUE. Good luck with your new car I hope it treats you well. Our 2014 will be built the week of Aug 5th and I will be sure to post some pics.

Cue is mastered, now if I could only get to drive it! I have done 8.5 miles and its at 392 on the clock, 23 MPG...

ben.gators is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0L Turbo Performance, 99 Seville STS--Gone!

^
    That my exact color combo, and I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by ben.gators View Post
    ^
    That my exact color combo, and I love it!
    Twas feature colors I think

pissedoffwookiee is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 14 ATS Premium 2.0T Phantom Gray, 13 SRX Luxury Carbon Black

congrats ....car is awesome, if you get to drive it, it will make you smile every time.

bad reviews on CUE were done on pre-updated radios, that said CUE still is a work in progress, mine works until my wife is in the car then it goes to hell, I think it has trouble with dual iPhone 5's so my solution is to leave the wife at home and enjoy my car (just kidding honey!!)

anyway enjoy, you deserve it, and by the way, part of the fun is discovering new things about the car, let me get you started..... the small silver piece on the front door handles slide forward to reveal the door locks on both sides, the manual says to remove the whole cap by inserting the key in it at the bottom and prying, this is not necessary and will save your paint under there

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.