Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Just picked up our new ATS AWD 2.0T Premium

4K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  rspitler 
#1 ·
And I must say that this might take more than a few minutes to figure everything out! So far the CUE has not skipped a beat, not sure what all the hoopla is with the reviewers but ours works just as it should, and thanks Cadillac for the new iPad!
Now if I can find the time to get it away from my wife...

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Very nice, congrats and enjoy. Most of the hoopla on the CUE is pre update. Mine works well and it had the update when I purchased it back in April. As you use it you will see some quirks or things that if you had your way you would change and hopefully continuous updates will keep improving it. My biggest dissatisfaction is the HD radios ability to hold a HD station in HD, the constant in and out of HD makes it unusable to me and you cant disable HD.

#5 ·
It's a 13' the deal was very good. Overnight we seem to have mastered the CUE so I don't see any glaring issues and the voice command is good enough that you really don't need to be concerned if your not very techie. It's a very athletic feeling car, much more so than the fatter 3 series or A4 now. I have 215 miles and the average is 22.5 mpg but a whole lot of that is goosing it and sitting in the drive with the AC on learning the system so we should be very happy. I will report in as time goes on.

#10 ·
We had a couple Audi A4's before this ATS and we really love how the ATS handles. I get a little aggravated reading all the negative reviews about CUE. We love CUE and the voice activation. My wife is driving a rental car now and she misses all the bells and whistles our ATS had. She especially misses the CUE. Good luck with your new car I hope it treats you well. Our 2014 will be built the week of Aug 5th and I will be sure to post some pics.

#6 ·
Hello Audioi,

Congrats on your new purchase! Your ATS is a beauty. I am glad everything is to your liking and the CUE system is functioning as it should for you. I hope you and your wife enjoy driving your new ATS around. If you ever have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to reach out to us via private message.

Regards,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Care

#15 ·
congrats ....car is awesome, if you get to drive it, it will make you smile every time.

bad reviews on CUE were done on pre-updated radios, that said CUE still is a work in progress, mine works until my wife is in the car then it goes to hell, I think it has trouble with dual iPhone 5's so my solution is to leave the wife at home and enjoy my car:lildevil: (just kidding honey!!)

anyway enjoy, you deserve it, and by the way, part of the fun is discovering new things about the car, let me get you started..... the small silver piece on the front door handles slide forward to reveal the door locks on both sides, the manual says to remove the whole cap by inserting the key in it at the bottom and prying, this is not necessary and will save your paint under there

#17 ·
the small silver piece on the front door handles slide forward to reveal the door locks on both sides, the manual says to remove the whole cap by inserting the key in it at the bottom and prying, this is not necessary and will save your paint under there[/QUOTE]

Wow, I've had this car since December and I did not know that it had key locks at all. I remember thinking to myself last month how stupid that was, what if the battery dies!!! LOL! Thanks for the info.

#18 ·
the small silver piece on the front door handles slide forward to reveal the door locks on both sides, the manual says to remove the whole cap by inserting the key in it at the bottom and prying, this is not necessary and will save your paint under there
Wow, I've had this car since December and I did not know that it had key locks at all. I remember thinking to myself last month how stupid that was, what if the battery dies!!! LOL! Thanks for the info.[/QUOTE]

no worries, your welcome.....gotta show the love to this big happy ATS family that keeps growing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.