OEM Cadillac MAGS 17''
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By roadpie4u
Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, OEM Cadillac MAGS 17'' in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; Hello I am shopping right now for winter wheels (why not ) , since i dont want to keep my ...
    ATS
    ATS is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Performance AWD T

OEM Cadillac MAGS 17''

Hello

I am shopping right now for winter wheels (why not ) , since i dont want to keep my performance 18'' wheels in our harsh winter,And i dont want to put black steelies, nor cheap chinese wheels preferably (Fast Wheels, DAI etc...) i am looking for some 17'' used OEM Wheels, Also more rubber would be good In my opinion.

WHAT to do to make sure they will fit? any reasons not to ?

LEt's say i saw some nice polished old STS 17'' wheels, would it fit? bolt paters are the same

Anyone here did it ?

MERCI

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

ATS

Re: OEM Cadillac MAGS 17''

Hola!?

roadpie4u is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0 M6 FE3

image.jpg
    I got a set of 18" Moda wheels from tire rack with my snow tires mounted and balanced. They were on closeout $99/each.

Even if you can find someone parting with stock 17s for like $100 each, there's really no way they can compete with Tire Rack's service and shipping.
    M5eater likes this.

M5eater is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T RWD FE3

Tire rack is super.

as far as fitment, given the wide brembo 4 pots, you should check and verify offset will be compatible, not just bolt pattern.

ATS

Quote Originally Posted by M5eater View Post
    Tire rack is super.

as far as fitment, given the wide brembo 4 pots, you should check and verify offset will be compatible, not just bolt pattern.
    Thanks
    Would you know what the looks exactly at whats the best way to make sure it fits without putting it on ? ?
    is there an offset number to take note ?

as for TireRAck, most of the time it is not worth it here in Quebec sadly, i'm aware they are super cheap in US !
    but for us
    let's say its' 1200$ USD total = 1280 CAN + about 450$ of shipping and Duties... (the free trade doesnt work too well on this side of the border)
    usually my friendly shop can do it the same price or cheaper
    But i will look there again maybe it got better

ATSturbo is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T Premium

Quote Originally Posted by roadpie4u View Post
    Attachment 124769
    I got a set of 18" Moda wheels from tire rack with my snow tires mounted and balanced. They were on closeout $99/each.

Even if you can find someone parting with stock 17s for like $100 each, there's really no way they can compete with Tire Rack's service and shipping.
    Hi on those wheels did they come with the center bore adapters or plastic adapter rings to change the center bore? I'd like to buy wheels off of tire rack do I need to go and buy the rings as a separate purchase?

Those look pretty good btw

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.