$6,500 Off ATS
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, $6,500 Off ATS in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; So, 3 or so weeks ago I bought my ATS premium 3.6. Today I went to their website to see ...
    Peyton is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 3.6 ATS Premium

$6,500 Off ATS

So, 3 or so weeks ago I bought my ATS premium 3.6.

Today I went to their website to see if they have the 2014s out. Well, no they don't have the 2014s, but the identical car to mine (except it has that sparkly black paint and normal 18 inch wheels) was $48,500 or so now costs $42,000.

So I'm not sure what that means to you all that are buying, or waiting for the 2014s etc, but if you can go in and get such a steal, do it. I am kind of sick to my stomach that they would hardly budge on the price of mine and this soon after drop the price 15%

I suppose its not like an electronics store that does price matching 30 days after the sale...

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

huna is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): ATS 3.6 AWD Premium Thunder Gray, Caramel, with peanuts

Re: $6,500 Off ATS

Are you talking about your dealer? There must be some extenuating circumstances to clear it out like that. They aren't doing that in my metro area.

Peyton is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 3.6 ATS Premium

Link not work for long: http://www.quantrellforlife.com/vehi..._Lexington--Ky

This is before GM incentives.

Felton10 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.5 luxury

Given the 3k difference between invoice and sticker, the 2k cash back and the 6% holdback on a 45k car (2,700) which totals 7,700-there probably is enough play to give a 6,500 discount on a 2013 car. Because you just took delivery and probably didn't get much of a discount, I can understand you being upset, but unfortunately who knew the 2014s were going to come out so early. Anyone who bought an ATS in the last month or two is probably feeling the same way you are. I bought mine in Feb and now could have gotten it for 0% financing.

DJ Turbo is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS

I bought my ATS about 45 days ago and got $6000 off sticker. My car had been on the lot for a while though.

ben.gators is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0L Turbo Performance, 99 Seville STS--Gone!

Same here....
    Got mine below invoice.

ATSturbo is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T Premium

Mine was below invoice as well

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.