Nemesis
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, Nemesis in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; Minivans and SUV's get honorable mention, but most know their place on the hi-way or the location of the gas ...
    Dave3283 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): ATS, 2.0t - Performance

Nemesis

Minivans and SUV's get honorable mention, but most know their place on the hi-way or the location of the gas pedal.

Here is southern Ontario there is a plethora of Civics and Corollas. Seems like every time I come up to an on or off ramp with intention to accelerate one of this two vehicles are crawling around the bend.
    In-variably, when there is a line of traffic and open road ahead of the car in front...the car in front is one of these two.

I think these cars or others with the same power should be relegated to the far right lane and fined otherwise.

I feel a little better....thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

donavo is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): ATS RWD 2.0T MANUAL

Re: Nemesis

where i live its all benz and bmws but the sub-car numbers are growing. alot of people are driving the ipod chargers on wheels now (prius).
    i think they should be segregated to the far right lane and not allowed to go on the fast lanes at all. lmao.

huna is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): ATS 3.6 AWD Premium Thunder Gray, Caramel, with peanuts

Where I live, I encounter a lot of Priuses parked in the left lane. Brutal. Also Camrys. My wife, who is no speed demon, has declared that Priuses should be banned from the left lane. And I think an Autoweek columnist just a couple weeks ago proposed banning Camrys from the left lane. Go figure.

Stevo Supremo is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): ATS RWD 2.0 Manual

lol nemesis? OP you ever been to Quebec? that entire province can't drive!!!

but in terms of actual car brands? well the generic cars, corolla's, civics, camerys, etc etc, the cars people who don't care about cars buy, the "appliances on wheels". Hyundai's are the biggest offenders, those @#$@ santa-fe's, they're selling them for next to nothing so every ones buying them because they "all can haz SUV"

Its like Jeremy Clarkson said

"If you bought a Korean car you're probably not very interested in cars
    If you're not interested in something you're probably not very good at it
    So if you bought a Korean car you're probably not very good at driving and shouldn't be
    "

bravnik is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T Premium, Raven/Murano, Sunroof, CAP

Hands down any Prius on the road. Most unobservant asshats to ever drive buy these cars. This comes more from my motorcycle riding experience but yeah, smug bastards.

Rifle and rucksack is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS
    I just had to get in on this, I thought I was the only one to notice that mostly bad or slow drivers drive these cars. Especially the Toyota camery, I despise this car!!! They just seem to be on the road for one reason..... To get in your way. The Honda accords and civics are mostly just slow, they all seem to drive 5-10 mph slower than everyone else or speed limit, you all pretty much covered the Prius. Thanks, just needed to vent on the subject. No one else would listen. Lol!

MoistCabbage is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Crimson 2001 Seville STS, 1990 Seville (RIP)
    Oddly, EVERY Prius I encounter here is being driven aggressively AND speeding. I guess they figure they can accelerate and drive quicker since they're saving gas...

danscrim is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 3.6L

I actually noticed that in addition to the fact that they drive Toyota's... the worst drivers almost always have both hands on the wheel and (perceived) laser-like focus. Not against people driving with two hands, I do it in inclement weather sometimes... I just think it's ironic.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.