my new ATS just arrived...
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, my new ATS just arrived... in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; What a great Canada Day weekend treat...my new ATS was delivered to me on Friday afternoon! Spend Friday night in ...
    ATS Toronto is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T Luxury RWD + Nav/18's/Awareness

my new ATS just arrived...

What a great Canada Day weekend treat...my new ATS was delivered to me on Friday afternoon! Spend Friday night in the cockpit playing and programming and exploring.
    I believe mine had to be in the last batch of '13's that were built, and as such hopefully I've benefited from all the issues (and subsequent fixes) that have come from this group diligently raising them to Cadillac. From what I've seen so far, CUE is quick and responsive from a touch perspective and it paired to a Blackberry, Motorola and a Samsung immediately, and played music from the SD card and USB stick. Voice seems to work well...I just say play Matchbox 20 and it finds it and does it. There are no 'weird' noises so far, steering wheel good, Climate Control awesome. Registered with OnStar and downloading the RemoteLink app (too bad it doesn't work with Bberry Torch). And the driving...sweet! Saturday and Sunday morning I was out driving, finding ways to make the shopping trip realllly long. Used the NAV to find the longest way to where I was going lol.
    Thanks to all the members for all the valuable info in making the decision, and for supporting the ATS community! Felt like I knew the car inside and out before I got it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

David is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Premium 3.6; 1992 Cadillac Allanté

Re: my new ATS just arrived...

Welcome to the "Club".... I hope you enjoy your new ATS as I do mine; have had it since December. Fantastic car, for sure.

mikesul is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): '13 ATS 2.0T manual Thunder Gray

That is a great feeling to get into a new really fun car to drive. Glad to hear that you are as happy with yours as I am with mine.

wongluk is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T 6spd
    6spd manual black on black been driving mine for a month now...also in Canada...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Psu12kc is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Congrats! I have had mine a week and love it so far! Fun to drive and just a sharp looking car!

Siren05 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T RWD. 2011 STI Hatchback.

Yup I'm in Toronto too!..

Welcome

EnvoyBu is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 Cadillac ATS 3.6L Premium Collection

Congrats! Let's see some pics!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.