2014 Pricing?
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes
Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, 2014 Pricing? in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; Has anyone found the pricing for the 2014 online yet? Thanks!!...
    HeatherR is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 09 CTS, 10 CTS-V

2014 Pricing?

Has anyone found the pricing for the 2014 online yet?

Thanks!!
    Jacobkasak likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

oldcaddybuyer is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 STS|1996 FWB(x2)|2006 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4WD

Re: 2014 Pricing?

Great! Thank you!

I ordered one and it was built, so just waiting on the car and wondering how much :-)

PAO56 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '12 SRX Performance (Red), '13 2.5 Base ATS (Opulent Blue)

you didnt get a signed completed sales order from your dealership during the ordering process???

ewellsie is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 ATS 2.0T Premium RWD

I've seen the same pricing on various websites but haven't gotten any prices from local dealers as of yet.

Waiting on July 2nd for the new incentives and then they might actually discuss pricing.

TonyT is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 ATS
    I ordered a 2013 ATS the first week of April but missed the cutoff so we ordered a 2014. The car was delivered today, it has the following equipment:

2.0 Turbo AWD Premium Package
    Black diamond paint
    18" Polished aluminum wheels
    Cold weather package
    Advanced security package
    Sunroof
    Cargo net

I purchased under the supplier discount pricing the 2013 would have been $48,052.21 the 2014 was $48,258.04

Thanks Tony! I was told it would be "similar" pricing to the 2013, but was curious.

Pick ours up today at 3:00

We went for Opulent Blue/Black interior
    2.0 Turbo Premium with manual trans.
    Cold weather package
    Advanced security package
    cargo net

Very excited for this car

Did you put a deposit down and order one without discussing pricing or agreeing on anything?

My husband is a GM employee that drives a company car so he orders one and drives it for 4 months before we purchase it. So, we ordered it before pricing was out. We missed the cut off for 2013 and he was up for an exchange. I'll know exact pricing this afternoon since it will be on the window sticker :-)

Even if you preorder a car before pricing is announced like the current Corvette you should get "MSRP" in writing when you put your deposit down even if you don't know what MSRP will be.

Peyton is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 3.6 ATS Premium

What is new for the 2014s?

I had an offer to order a 2014 with a refundable deposit, but that was without any price offer, and with the ability for me to simply walk away if I didn't like the offer.

However, I'm not willing to do that when the dealer would have the advantage over me knowing they have the exact car I want.

I'm not willing to pay MSRP or even close to it on a car.

TonyT is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 ATS
    Make sure the dealership doesn't forget to install your locking lug nuts (part of advanced security package) and your cargo net neither one come installed from the factory they must be installed by your dealer. They almost forgot mine.

The MSRP was $51,055.00 if I had not had Supplier Discount pricing

I agree ewellsie I would not do that either. Pricing for us isn't really negotiated at the dealer level, so it didn't impact our decision to go ahead and order.

Some cars that you would want to pre-order you are going to pay MSRP for (Like the new Corvette), otherwise I agree. Too much power to the dealer. However, any preorder is going to take long enough to build that incentives will change, so some negotiation will happen once your car comes in. Finding one on the lot gives you the best position-especially if its been sitting there awhile :-)

Good luck!

----------

Thanks Tony! Will make sure :-) I'm replacing a CTS also!

Peyton-Some new colors and not much else! I can't remember there were some slight changes, but nothing major.

Follow-up: After speaking with Cadillac Marketing this week regarding 2014s, all dealers should now have pricing available.

I confirmed that the MSRP on the 2.0T Premium RWD went up $200 to $45,095, and the destination charge went up slightly to $925 for 2014s. That matches what most of the sites are showing as well.

I put my deposit down for one today.

Just hoping for some kinda incentive to be available by the time my car comes in.

An update for anyone who might be looking at a 2014 or considering ordering one like I have already.

I just spoke to Cadillac Marketing and was told there are ZERO incentives available for the 2014 ATS, and they don't expect any on the new models right now.

There are also no private offers available. On top of that, I already knew that the lease money factor went up on the 2014s, and the residual values remained the same, which translates to higher payments.

Unfortunately this combination of factors has me reconsidering my order, which leaves me quite disappointed that no dealers around me bothered to stock 2013 2.0T Premiums, and especially not in non-boring colors. I'm just struggling to see the car's value if I'm looking at a $600+/month lease payment, that's going into well-equipped 335i territory.

So if you're looking for one, I'd suggest trying to find a 2013 while you still can.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.