Haven't seen another ATS
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, Haven't seen another ATS in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; I just find it kind of strange.....I started looking at them over 2 months ago and got mine a month ...
    bluecrayon is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): None

Haven't seen another ATS

I just find it kind of strange.....I started looking at them over 2 months ago and got mine a month ago, but haven't seen another in the buffalo area since I started looking! Maybe they're not moving too well?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Lorne is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0 Turbo Performance Manual

Re: Haven't seen another ATS

They were also really sparse around Toronto, but I am seeing more now. Was in South Florida in April, and I saw lots of them there!

M5eater is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T RWD FE3

The ATS has a 70% conquest rate (which is unheard of) has boosted Cadillac Sales to record highs-- enough that it nearly beat Audi in March for overall sales, and has propelled the brand to one of the fastest growing in North America.

It still sold only 1/3 as many F30 3 series however.

If you want to start eyeballing other examples of the same car before it's even 1 MY old, I would suggest a Honda Accord, but trust the numbers, it's selling well.

bravnik is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T Premium, Raven/Murano, Sunroof, CAP

To date I have seen only 2 ATS's on the road and both within 20 minutes of each other. I live in the Bay Area where luxury cars outnumber civics. I'm surprised by the lack of ATS's around but to be honest I'm glad. Having a BMW, Lexus, Mercedes or pretty much any other luxury car means little in a sea of them.

If you live here you know what I mean. If not then you would be amazed at the number of BMW's, Mercedes, Lexus, Etc. there are on the road in the bay area. When I moved here 15 years ago I simply could not believe the amount of 40K+ cars on the road. Only in LA would I think you could find more.

CZ4
    CZ4 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0 Turbo

In Toronto/GTA, I've seen maybe 5-6 ATS. Since winter ended, I've seen a good amount of CTS and SRX on the roads.

donavo is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): ATS RWD 2.0T MANUAL

i live in LA and ATS is pretty rare. which is exacty why i got one. buying a bmw or benz or lexus or g37 is being just another brick in the wall.

Yplus is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): ATS4 Turbo

They were pretty rare in the NY Metro Area for a while. I felt like the lone soldier. TONs of CTSs/V-Coupes that I never noticed until I started driving a Cadillac. Now I'm starting to see ATSs more often. I give 'em a quick high beam flash to say "hey man, nice choice!". I did have a few incidents where guys in BMWs cut me off pretty badly, I have a BMW still, but even I admit some BMW drivers are just a-holes. Anyway, they are definitely getting less rare here. Common, eh not yet.

Hohums is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Also in Toronto, have seen only 2 ATS in the last 3 months or so. Dealer told me they were literally flying off the lot and all of his new sales were factory orders due to lack of stock. So...go figure!

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Yplus View Post
    They were pretty rare in the NY Metro Area for a while. I felt like the lone soldier. TONs of CTSs/V-Coupes that I never noticed until I started driving a Cadillac. Now I'm starting to see ATSs more often. I give 'em a quick high beam flash to say "hey man, nice choice!". I did have a few incidents where guys in BMWs cut me off pretty badly, I have a BMW still, but even I admit some BMW drivers are just a-holes. Anyway, they are definitely getting less rare here. Common, eh not yet.
    There are now a ton in MA. I sometimes see nearly 10 a day...

DavidL is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 92 Allanté, 2013 ATS4

I have had my ATS since December; didn't see any others for some time, but lately, here in Des Moines, I've seen quite a few; had the same experience here with the the CTS (2008 on...) when it first was available. The 3 series BMWs are a 'dime a dozen' around here; nice to have something unique, at least for awhile...

EvanZaiNa is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0t 6MT

I've seen two this past month in LA...both 2.5's

mrstecks is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T

There's someone else at work who has one. Starting seeing it in the parking lot about a month ago.
    I don't think they've washed it since they bought it. It's filthy.
    I try not to park anywhere near it.

ATScape is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 ATS 2.0T Performance 6A

Here in Miami they are everywhere. I see minimum 2 daily. Plus I live 1 block from Williamson Cadillac so I see the 2.5 rental ATS's all the time...

Fraggy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    There really getting a lot more popular here as well, I have seen one in three of the past four days

CZ4
    CZ4 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0 Turbo

just saw 2 more today, both black just like mine

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.