Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, ATS Group? in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; Any interest in forming an Austin, Texas ATS group? Drives every couple of months to a BBQ place in the ...
- 05-18-13 02:36 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2013 ATS & 2012 Volt
- Join Date
- Mar 2013
- Georgetown, TX
Any interest in forming an Austin, Texas ATS group? Drives every couple of months to a BBQ place in the hill country? BS with others about your car? Solve the world's problems? Let me know.
- 05-29-13 11:24 PM #2Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T MT
- Join Date
- Dec 2012
I fell your pain (with no replies). I'm working on a group in SE MI. Having problems getting people to commit. Hopefully we will get some more people involved in the future. Would be nice to at least have a small following.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Star Bits Socket Set
Stubby Star Bits Socket Set - 10 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Star Stubby Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: T-10, T-15, T-20, T-25, T-27 & T-30,3/8" Drive: T-40, T-45,T-47 & T-50
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Hex Bits Set
SAE Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; SAE Hex Bits; Contains: 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 5/16" & 3/8"
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 41 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive