Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, Bigger tire? in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; Has anyone put 225x45x18's on the AWD. Wondering if it will fit without rubbing?...
- 05-17-13 05:02 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2011 CTSV Coupe
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
- Cheyenne, WY
Has anyone put 225x45x18's on the AWD. Wondering if it will fit without rubbing?
- 05-17-13 07:20 PM #2Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): ATS 2.0 Premium RWD
- Join Date
- Dec 2012
Re: Bigger tire?
I had snow tires with low mileage on them in that size. I got some rims and put them on there for a few months. I only had some rubbing when i would cut the wheel all the way and that only happened in parking lots on the rare occasion.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Purple Power - Hand Cleaner
Hand Cleaner - Fresh Cherry Scent; 64 oz.; Professional Strength; Non-Toxic; Use with or Without WaterMore on Purple Power - Hand Cleaner
- Car-Freshner Little Trees - Air Freshener
Air Freshener - Energy; 3 Pak
- Signature Products Group Mossy Oak - Universal Seat Cover
Universal Seat Cover - Universal