Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, Bigger tire? in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; Has anyone put 225x45x18's on the AWD. Wondering if it will fit without rubbing?...
- 05-17-13 04:02 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2011 CTSV Coupe
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
- Cheyenne, WY
Has anyone put 225x45x18's on the AWD. Wondering if it will fit without rubbing?
- 05-17-13 06:20 PM #2Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): ATS 2.0 Premium RWD
- Join Date
- Dec 2012
Re: Bigger tire?
I had snow tires with low mileage on them in that size. I got some rims and put them on there for a few months. I only had some rubbing when i would cut the wheel all the way and that only happened in parking lots on the rare occasion.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - 1/2" Dr Torque Wrench
1/2" Dr Torque Wrench - 1/2" Dr Torqute Wrench (18" handle, 10-150 Ft/Lbs)
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 41 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive