Has anyone complemented your ATS? - Page 3
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree2Likes
Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, Has anyone complemented your ATS? in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; Originally Posted by Bertha D Blues I've received two complements from 20-something strangers who loved my "CTS". I don't mind ...
    ben.gators is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0L Turbo Performance, 99 Seville STS--Gone!

Re: Has anyone complemented your ATS?

Quote Originally Posted by Bertha D Blues View Post
    I've received two complements from 20-something strangers who loved my "CTS". I don't mind because I have another car that gets constant attention and I make new friends whenever I drive it.
    What is your another car?

pissedoffwookiee is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 14 ATS Premium 2.0T Phantom Gray, 13 SRX Luxury Carbon Black

Quote Originally Posted by pissedoffwookiee View Post
    My ATS got complimented by two homeless ladies on my lunch break today, I guess if I were younger, homeless and needed a car to up my game, I now know what car to get.
    Grilling hotdogs for my daughters birthday Sunday and wife tells me were out of ketchup, so i make a run to 7/11 to get more and another homeless guy tells me my car is the baddest car he'd ever seen and it being a Cadillac makes it even better. I appreciate the compliments but why is this car a hit with the homeless?

Bertha D Blues is online now Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '13 ATS 2.0T AWD, '13 SRX AWD Performance

Quote Originally Posted by ben.gators View Post
    What is your another car?
    Hi Ben. My other car is a '64 Thunderbird convertible, which I've owned for 26 years so far.
    ben.gators and ben.gators like this.

Rifle and rucksack is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaGuy00
    I've had my ATS luxury in Thunder Gray since last October. Not once has anyone complemented me on it or asked any questions about it. I haven't even noticed anyone checking it out in traffic. I'm kind if miffed. To this day people stil complement me at gas stations or in parking lts about my 2007 Black Raven DTS. I used to get complements all the time about my 2008 Mazda MX-5 Miata. I mean people would want me to open that car up and show it to them. But my ATS... Nada. I think it's a sexy car, so I don't get the lack of attention. When it was in for service I got complements on the CTS loaner! What gives?
    I just saw this post and had to comment. The reason that you may be experiencing this is a lot of people are just not aware that Cadillac as done anything different. To explain: before I bought mine I did some parking lot shopping and later a test drive. Before the test drive I was in love with the styling of the CTS coupe and not so much with the sedan and my mind seem to be made up. I had seen the ATS but at first site it just looked like a smaller CTS sedan. Anyway one day I was driving and noticed what I thought was a very nice black and more sporty CTS sedan. Wrong! I drove along side of it and noticed it was the ATS by its front LEDs and THEN noticed the rest of the differences . That's when I fell in love and knew I was buying one. I have had many compliments on it at work, or someone usually comes in the office and comments on how nice it is, but only one guy at a gas station said "that's the new ATS isn't it? Beautiful car man! " Most people just think it is another CTS or similar because the rear looks so similar at first glance and a lot of people are unaware that it is an all new car at all. Just to add, I seem to be getting a little more attention since adding the rear wing spoiler.

----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rongotti
    None taken, the Avy got more love than any other vehicle I have owned. Lol
    I also came from a 2007 avalanche. Grey stone metallic,nice wheels aftermarket chrome grille,etc. and I too got a lot of compliments. Some were surprised that I got rid of it for the ATS! Lol!

AtlantaGuy00 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 DTS, 2013 ATS

Finally.... I let a friend borrow the car to drive to a real estate showing. He was showing a wearhouse. Turns out the buyer wants to store a classic car collection in it. He noticed the ATS and wanted to see it inside and out. He raved about the car, on and on. This was an incredible complement coming from an enthusiast and collector. While I wasn't there, it was nice to hear.

Rongotti is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Nice to see another former Avy owner on here R&R! Yea my friends were all texting me saying dont get rid of the truck, when I was on my way to trade her in. I had her since day one and it was pretty tough to do it, but definitely loving the ATS. I have a golf tournament next Friday so we will see how much I will be missing the Avalanche, not sure how my clubs are going to fit yet lol.

Rifle and rucksack is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS
    Quote Originally Posted by Rongotti
    Nice to see another former Avy owner on here R&R! Yea my friends were all texting me saying dont get rid of the truck, when I was on my way to trade her in. I had her since day one and it was pretty tough to do it, but definitely loving the ATS. I have a golf tournament next Friday so we will see how much I will be missing the Avalanche, not sure how my clubs are going to fit yet lol.
    Yeah, I miss the Avy sometimes, but only when I have something large or dirty that needs to be transported. Now I just order more offline . LOL! No but I love the caddy now and don't miss the $70 to $100 fill ups especially. Also love the way the ATS handles the corners on my daily drive. Good luck at the golf tournament next week. I am 99% sure the clubs will fit.

JoshuaDav is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Turbo Premium Black Raven

My black raven has gotten quite a few compliments and plenty of stares!

EnvoyBu is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 Cadillac ATS 3.6L Premium Collection

I get all kinds of stares and thumbs up in my ATS. I have been asked a few questions about it and have been told "I love your Caddy" a lot.

Today, a gentleman in a Bentley Continental Convertible gave me a thumbs up!

Lorne is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0 Turbo Performance Manual

I try to keep my eyes on the road...

bluecrayon is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): None
    Quote Originally Posted by EnvoyBu
    I get all kinds of stares and thumbs up in my ATS. I have been asked a few questions about it and have been told "I love your Caddy" a lot.

Today, a gentleman in a Bentley Continental Convertible gave me a thumbs up!
    Have had my opulent blue for only a month and I've seen several people stare a bit, but no one has complimented it.

EvanZaiNa is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0t 6MT

it's definitely not the reason that I bought it, but mine turns heads and gets complimented at almost every fill up stop...
    that said...i always smile LARGE when I see my reflection in a shiny building of me in my all black Caddie

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.