Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, Album Artwork in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; How do I get the album artwork to work with CUE? I basically copied the album artwork folder from iTunes ...
- 05-06-13 09:03 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): ATS 3.6 Premium
- Join Date
- Sep 2012
How do I get the album artwork to work with CUE? I basically copied the album artwork folder from iTunes but it still only shows a music icon instead of actual album artwork. I am not a techno genius by any stretch of the imagination. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
- 05-07-13 06:23 PM #2Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0L Performance RWD
- Join Date
- Oct 2012
- Lowell, MA
Re: Album Artwork
Album artwork is taken from the mp3 info tag built into the file. I used a program called mp3tag (along with google search to find all the covers) to clean up all my mp3 file info and add artwork to all of my music. You'd be surprised how long it takes to clean 32 gigs worth of tunes....
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Arm Hex Key SAE
Long Arm Hex Key SAE - 13 Pcs SAE Long Arm Hex Key Set; With Storage Container
- PowerTorque Tools - Air Tool Kit
Air Tool Kit - 17 PieceMore on PowerTorque Tools - Air Tool Kit
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Metric Socket Set