Went to Michigan this weekend and apparently they fill pot holes with loose gravel?  Anyway, my car got a sandblasting from an old lady that cut me off and now I have paint chips on the dark part of the grill.  Does anyone know if GM makes touch up paint for the dark gray part of the grill?

Sorry for double post - having computer issues.