Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, I'm thinking about these... in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; ...one under each seat? Or mounted on the back of the rear seat (no fold down for me). Thoughts anyone? ...
- 04-21-13 11:21 PM #1Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 3.6
- Join Date
- Mar 2013
I'm thinking about these...
...one under each seat? Or mounted on the back of the rear seat (no fold down for me). Thoughts anyone? Why I should or shouldn't?
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 50 Piece; 3/8 Inch Drive
- PowerTorque Tools - Metric Hex Bits Set
Metric Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Metric; Metric Hex Bits; Contains: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm
- PowerTorque Tools - Crowfoot Wrenches
Crowfoot Wrenches - 9 Pcs 3/8" Dr Crowfoot Wrench Set - Metric