Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, Couple of CUE Questions in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; Just got back from a trip and learned a lot about my car. Averages about 26 MPG with my 3.6 ...
- 04-18-13 08:20 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2013 ATS & 2012 Volt
- Join Date
- Mar 2013
- Georgetown, TX
Couple of CUE Questions
Just got back from a trip and learned a lot about my car. Averages about 26 MPG with my 3.6 Premium.
1. Is there a way to turn the radio completely off without having to turn the entire CUE off?
2. Is there a way to turn the fan completely off? I would like to get just a "vent" without the blower.
- 04-18-13 11:05 AM #2Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T MT
- Join Date
- Dec 2012
Re: Couple of CUE Questions
This may answer your questions, but I'm not quite sure if they are the answers you are looking for.
1) If you press the power soft button on the center stack (top left below the CUE screen) it will mute the radio. The radio isn't really off, but it isn't playing music, and the rest of CUE is still available.
2) There is an "OFF" soft button between the fan speed controls near the middle (vertically and horizontally) of the center stack. This will turn the climate control off (i.e., no blower).
Hope that helps[COLOR="Silver"]
- 04-18-13 11:24 AM #3
You can also mute the radio with the phone hang up button on the steering wheel.
- 04-18-13 02:02 PM #4
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
Purple Power - Hand Cleaner
Hand Cleaner - Fresh Cherry Scent; 64 oz.; Professional Strength; Non-Toxic; Use with or Without WaterMore on Purple Power - Hand CleanerPrice: 7.49 USD
ACDelco - Hydraulic Trolley Jack
Hydraulic Trolley Jack - Maximum Capacity: 2 Ton (4,000 Lbs.); Lift Range: 5 - 13 Inch; Handle Length: 16-1/2 Inch; Base Dimension: 17-3/4 x 8More on ACDelco - Hydraulic Trolley JackPrice: 29.99 USD
ACCEL SuperCoil - Ignition Coil
Ignition Coil - Super CoilMore on ACCEL SuperCoil - Ignition CoilPrice: 45.99 USD