Cadillac "110 Years" Book
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, Cadillac "110 Years" Book in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; Just got mine yesterday and think it's a terrific book. I like looking at all the old photos of famous ...
    USe-car is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS & 2012 Volt

Cadillac "110 Years" Book

Just got mine yesterday and think it's a terrific book. I like looking at all the old photos of famous people and their cars. Thanks, Cadillac.
    Jones atsnh and Jones atsnh like this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Jones atsnh is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Ats 2.0t Premium

Re: Cadillac "110 Years" Book

Quote Originally Posted by USe-car View Post
    Just got mine yesterday and think it's a terrific book. I like looking at all the old photos of famous people and their cars. Thanks, Cadillac.
    I concur. I was really happy to receive it when it came. VERY aestheticly presented book.

Fraggy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    I haven't had a chance to look at mine yet

Y2tony3 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS

Got mine a couple of days ago pretty sweet book. Cadillac keeps on giving....

TMAC2000 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T

We get a book too? Interesting, I look forward to getting it. I just picked up my car 2 weeks ago today.

rustybear3 is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS White Pearl Turbo

Did your dealership send you the book or "Cadillac"? Have heard nothing about this, and I bought my ATS last October.

Cadillac sent mine. I think it's in place of the other gift guys were getting early on.

Y2tony3 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS

I received a thank you not with my book that had my dealerships managers name on it plus Cadillacs marketing manager...not related to the dealership. So not sure who actually sent it

YankeeVic is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): NONE... Yet
    I bought my ATS in November. Never got an iPad or a book. I love the car but had a poor experience with the Long Beach, CA dealer.

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeVic
    I bought my ATS in November. Never got an iPad or a book. I love the car but had a poor experience with the Long Beach, CA dealer.
    Go get the ipad. You have to sign for it, if they don't have that on file, you deserve it.

pissedoffwookiee is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 14 ATS Premium 2.0T Phantom Gray, 13 SRX Luxury Carbon Black

Before you bust their door down for your iPad, be sure you bought in the US, AND have CUE, then you deserve it, and if they "forgot" to give it to you report them to Cadillac, they will have to pay Cadillac back retail for every one discovered not delivered during an audit

TMAC2000 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T

I received my book today from Cadillac. There was a card inside the box from both the New Car Sales Manager from my dealership and the VP of Global Cadillac.

got mine today, wow cadillac is doing a tremendous job of delighting people, I was happy buying a cool fun car, even happier to be given an ipad, and happier still, with this book. thank you so much cadillac

flycaster is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T AT Lux, 2005 Z4 2.5i

Sorry guys, I'm not impressed with books as they don't do anything for my drive. How about putting back the important stuff you removed from CUE during the recent update. Particularly, Driver Personalization. Whoever had a luxury car that didn't have separate automatic seat settings. Presently, only one seat can be set to automatically move into position when the door is opened or when the ignition is turned on.

Maybe post doesn't belong here, but I'm taking the opportunity to spread the word with hopes that those that agree will also let Caddy know they blundered. Hopefully, if we complain loud enough, we can get Caddy to put Driver Personalization back into CUE.

Quote Originally Posted by flycaster View Post
    Sorry guys, I'm not impressed with books as they don't do anything for my drive. How about putting back the important stuff you removed from CUE during the recent update. Particularly, Driver Personalization. Whoever had a luxury car that didn't have separate automatic seat settings. Presently, only one seat can be set to automatically move into position when the door is opened or when the ignition is turned on.

Maybe post doesn't belong here, but I'm taking the opportunity to spread the word with hopes that those that agree will also let Caddy know they blundered. Hopefully, if we complain loud enough, we can get Caddy to put Driver Personalization back into CUE.
    This is just 'sour grapes' just because you're unhappy doesn't mean you have the god given right to crap on somebody else's nice little moment. You were correct with your assessment that your 'POOR ME' chatter belongs somewhere else. I have empathy for your issues, I too have a few bugaboos with the car that I'd like addressed but I also have the good sense and respect not to piss in someone else's pool because I don't get to swim.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.