Cadillac "110 Years" Book - Page 2
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree1Likes
Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, Cadillac "110 Years" Book in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; OK, PO'd, you've made a point. I don't mean to degrade one's happiness. What I missed when I joined this ...
    flycaster is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T AT Lux, 2005 Z4 2.5i

Re: Cadillac "110 Years" Book

OK, PO'd, you've made a point. I don't mean to degrade one's happiness. What I missed when I joined this forum was that many of you guys are long term Caddy owners and have a loyalty to Caddy. Certainly, the book was to be very much appreciated by you. This is my first Caddy (coming from BMW) and I guess my disappointment with the way Caddy has handled the unannounced degradation of its CUE got the better of me.

pissedoffwookiee is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 14 ATS Premium 2.0T Phantom Gray, 13 SRX Luxury Carbon Black

Quote Originally Posted by flycaster View Post
    OK, PO'd, you've made a point. I don't mean to degrade one's happiness. What I missed when I joined this forum was that many of you guys are long term Caddy owners and have a loyalty to Caddy. Certainly, the book was to be very much appreciated by you. This is my first Caddy (coming from BMW) and I guess my disappointment with the way Caddy has handled the unannounced degradation of its CUE got the better of me.
    I understand completely, my friend, I too am a first time Caddy owner, but a long time car enthusiast and technologist. We are pioneers of a sort, there are some truly silly things going on with CUE, there's no doubt about it, but my feeling is that they are trying and the great news is most of this silliness is software related and therefore very fixable. The presence of CUE engineers and customer support reps here gives me hope that these things will get sorted out. As a former BMW owner you'd know better than I would, but how was BMW with gen1 I-Drive or Apple with the first iPhone? (both had glaring omissions, but have since evolved into excellent products)

Hang in there, if Cadillac is to be believed about how they want us to feel about them, they'll make good.

flycaster is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T AT Lux, 2005 Z4 2.5i

Quote Originally Posted by pissedoffwookiee View Post
    As a former BMW owner you'd know better than I would, but how was BMW with gen1 I-Drive or Apple with the first iPhone? (both had glaring omissions, but have since evolved into excellent products)
    Agreed, good stuff should evolve from class manufacturers. Never got a chance to try I-Drive as my BMWs were a 2002 325 sport and a 2005 Z4, all before the I-Drive.

Hang in there, if Cadillac is to be believed about how they want us to feel about them, they'll make good.
    I hope you are right as I don't want to hang too long (LOL).

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.