Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, AWD technical specs? in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; Are there any technical specs available describing the AWD system that the ATS has? I read before that it was ...
- 04-03-13 11:46 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): ATS (in the future, maybe)
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
AWD technical specs?
Are there any technical specs available describing the AWD system that the ATS has? I read before that it was supposed to get some full blown torque vectoring system, but all the reports made it sound like this would be in future model years and and not be a feature on the initial design.
- 04-16-13 05:17 PM #2Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2013 Cadillac ATS AWD Premium
- Join Date
- Apr 2013
Re: AWD technical specs?
I too have been looking for this information but can't find a thing. This makes me think torque vectoring didn't makle the cut this go around.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Star Bits Socket Set
Stubby Star Bits Socket Set - 10 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Star Stubby Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: T-10, T-15, T-20, T-25, T-27 & T-30,3/8" Drive: T-40, T-45,T-47 & T-50
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 19 Piece; 1/4" Drive
- PowerTorque Tools - Screwdriver Set
Screwdriver Set - 8 Piece