Volume Dealers in NY/NJ/PA area?
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, Volume Dealers in NY/NJ/PA area? in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; Anyone know any quality volume dealers in this region or a dealer that would give a good (fair) price on ...
    maxima10 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Volume Dealers in NY/NJ/PA area?

Anyone know any quality volume dealers in this region or a dealer that would give a good (fair) price on the ATS??

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

CTSCHICK is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0 Rwd Performance Radiant Silver

Re: Volume Dealers in NY/NJ/PA area?

Try Holman Cadillac in Mount Laurel they are not even a mile off of Jersey turnpike exit 4 on Rt 73
    Last time I was there I stopped counting the Ats's they had so many

I'll reach out ... thank you : )

Hoosier Daddy is online now Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Performance 2.0T M6

Quote Originally Posted by maxima10 View Post
    Anyone know any quality volume dealers in this region or a dealer that would give a good (fair) price on the ATS??
    Probably farther than you want to go but Rippy Cadillac in NC quoted me a price WELL under invoice. I was going to buy from them and visit friends and relatives on the way back to AZ until something prevented me from being away that long. They were even able to do the out of state paperwork which in the past took me a day running around to take care of myself.

Lanzz is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 Dodge Challenger R/T - looking at XTS Premium

I would try Pepe Cadillac in White Plains, NY. I had an excellent sales and service experience with them in my Infiniti days, and I intend to work with them on a Cadillac, based on the quality of my experience so far....

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    Probably farther than you want to go but Rippy Cadillac in NC quoted me a price WELL under invoice. I was going to buy from them and visit friends and relatives on the way back to AZ until something prevented me from being away that long. They were even able to do the out of state paperwork which in the past took me a day running around to take care of myself.
    Yea a bit far for me

----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lanzz View Post
    I would try Pepe Cadillac in White Plains, NY. I had an excellent sales and service experience with them in my Infiniti days, and I intend to work with them on a Cadillac, based on the quality of my experience so far....
    Will try thank you

stevenzoz is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I pinned Royal Cadillac in Florham Park, NJ against Cadillac of Mahwah in Mahwah, NJ and got a great lease rate! so im sure buying would good just as good
    marktanner and marktanner like this.

mvpjeffmvp is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 11' Escalade, 13' ATS, 12' Z06 Vette

I leased my ATS 3 weeks ago from Crown Cadillac in Watchung. I dealt with the owner/manager Jeff Genovese. He was the General Manager at Gold Coast for years and sold me my Escalades. He beat pricing given from Gold Coast by far and was so easy to deal with. Trust me, he built Gold Coast to be the largest volume dealer in the country. You will be hard pressed to beat his prices at Crown Cadillac now!

Quote Originally Posted by stevenzoz View Post
    I pinned Royal Cadillac in Florham Park, NJ against Cadillac of Mahwah in Mahwah, NJ and got a great lease rate! so im sure buying would good just as good
    I live in North Jersey and tried to deal with a few North Jersey Cadillac dealers but just by driving 89 or 92 miles down the Turnpike to South Jersey the price of Caddy's was significantly cheaper by the $1000's and well worth the drive.

SLA
    SLA is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '13 ATS 2.0T 6MT, 05 LGT, 97 M3

Got our ATS from Holman. They've been good so far. Car is going in for service tomorrow...again.

Quote Originally Posted by SLA View Post
    Got our ATS from Holman. They've been good so far. Car is going in for service tomorrow...again.
    Out of curiosity what is wrong with your ATS?? And how is Holman handling it??
    Just keeping tabs on the ATS in case I want to switch to it later this year

SLA
    SLA is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '13 ATS 2.0T 6MT, 05 LGT, 97 M3

Quote Originally Posted by CTSCHICK View Post
    Out of curiosity what is wrong with your ATS?? And how is Holman handling it??
    Just keeping tabs on the ATS in case I want to switch to it later this year
    They had to replace the evap canister within the first or second week of our ownership in February. Then, driving to Easter breakfast on Sunday, we got the "Service power steering" message on the dash and lost power steering. It also needs the CUE update.

So far it's been very easy dealing with them. We called them, let them know we had a problem, they put us on the schedule, and we brought it right in and got a loaner.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenzoz View Post
    Can you share the deal and the person you spoke with?

CaddyMan29 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T AWD

New member here (long-time lurker) who just happens to be a Cadillac sales consultant at Sarant Cadillac in Farmingdale, NY. We're the #1 Volume Cadillac dealership in NY and top 10 in the entire country. Tremendous selection, legendary service and great deals. We cater to the entire Tri-State area, so anyone who is looking for their most enjoyable car-buying/leasing experience ever please feel free to call me @ 516-293-5000 x20. I will work out something special for any Cadillac Owners member/referral.

romanats is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): ats

I actually got the best deal on my ATS from Paul Conte Cadillac in Long Island no one came close to their price. They were way under the invoice price.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.