Keyless not so much???
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 2 Post By 1BadCadSTS
Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, Keyless not so much??? in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; I have the 2.0 white diamond, cue, sunroof, sport package but Why is it keyless start but not keyless entry?? ...
    Y2tony3 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS

Keyless not so much???

I have the 2.0 white diamond, cue, sunroof, sport package but Why is it keyless start but not keyless entry?? Granted the higher models up have keyless entry but I feel that if your going to have keyless start the keyless entry should come hand in Hand.

Im just getting tired of reaching in my pockets looking for my fob just to push 1 button and then put it back in my pocket. It's driving me nuts!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

xtheunknown is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.5L
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2tony3
    I have the 2.0 white diamond, cue, sunroof, sport package but Why is it keyless start but not keyless entry?? Granted the higher models up have keyless entry but I feel that if your going to have keyless start the keyless entry should come hand in Hand.

Im just getting tired of reaching in my pockets looking for my fob just to push 1 button and then put it back in my pocket. It's driving me nuts!!!
    I feel your pain. I really think this should be a standard feature on all models that have the push button.

1BadCadSTS is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 05 STS4
    Then perhaps you should of optioned for it don't you think?
    rustybear3 and rustybear3 like this.

Hoosier Daddy is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Performance 2.0T M6

Re: Keyless not so much???

Quote Originally Posted by Y2tony3 View Post
    Im just getting tired of reaching in my pockets looking for my fob just to push 1 button and then put it back in my pocket.
    Just do 25 reps every other day and before you know it it won't tire you out.

It's driving me nuts!!!
    Relax. I checked the DSM IV and you are not going nuts (at least not from that).

The good news is you can use your spare fob (or buy an extra), wire it up to "the clapper" and stash both in the glove box. It's VERY important you wire it such that the fob is disabled for an hour after it's activated by the clapper or your car will be easy to steal. And it goes without saying you don't want to be leaving valuables in your car since anyone with two hands will be able to gain access. Oh, and if you go to concerts park far away or only go see really bad groups.

stevenzoz is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: Keyless not so much???

I feel the same way... I have the standard as well and they might as well have just given us a key instead of push button start.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.