where are these made
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, where are these made in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; just picked up the ATS 3.6 Premium that was ordered in January. before I rant on quality I gotta say, ...
    freon is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 3.6 ATS opulent blue premium

where are these made

just picked up the ATS 3.6 Premium that was ordered in January. before I rant on quality I gotta say, we love the car so far and gotta mention that the dealer was excellent and was key to me purchasing the car. they delivered the car on promise date with the options and kept me updated every week during the process. Bump for Conklin Fangman Cadillac in KC MO ,Shane and David. now I have attached pictue of the plastic piece that covers the door latch and as you can see they are broken and ill fitting at best. 3 out of 4 are broken.
    Katie, may be cadillac should think about coming up with something better on a car at this price.
    Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Stevo Supremo is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): ATS RWD 2.0 Manual

Re: where are these made

hm, thats odd that you'rs is broken, all four of mine are in perfect shape and perfectly fit. I'd go to the dealer and just have them swap, musta been just before break time before yours were put on lol (no excuse I know lol but still)

freon is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 3.6 ATS opulent blue premium

it seems that tabs are damaged on the broken ones and it keeps popping off when some one gets in and out. may be guy with big hammer lol. I will contact the dealer after holidays

Stevo Supremo is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): ATS RWD 2.0 Manual

lol yup, can almost 100% chalk it up to a guy that smacked it at the factory and just let it go through lol

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.