Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, OnStar CUE fight in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; Interesting thing happened yesterday. I was on a phone call to my wife via OnStar (have a ton of minutes ...
- 03-22-13 05:16 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T AWD Premium
- Join Date
- Sep 2012
OnStar CUE fight
Interesting thing happened yesterday. I was on a phone call to my wife via OnStar (have a ton of minutes that I need to use up so I used OnStar instead of my cell) and I received a text on my phone. With my Windows Phone the text is read over CUE. The text immediately disconnected my OnStar phone call. It appears CUE takes precedence over OnStar in the scheme of things.
- 03-22-13 08:45 AM #2Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Automobile(s): 16 2.0T Perf, 8spd auto
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- S FL
Re: OnStar CUE fight
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Metric Socket Set
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; SAE; Includes: 3/8" X 7/16", 1/2" X 9/16" & 5/8" X 11/16"
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Reach Pliers
Long Reach Pliers - 11" 90 Degree Long Reach Pliers