Cadillac is lucky... - Page 5
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Like Tree4Likes
Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, Cadillac is lucky... in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; I am sure they will (like the CTS) add a V-sport package...
    JimmyH is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

Re: Cadillac is lucky...

I am sure they will (like the CTS) add a V-sport package

ATSwannabe is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): none

I am sure that Cadillac will introduce an ATSV model,but this will compete with the M3 & the C63.Theyare a different class of super high performance.BMW & Mercedes both have sport(performance) models that are in the same price range as the ATS Premium model.

There will be an ATS-V for sure. I am just disappointed that Cadillac is ripping off BMW's very lame M-sport package. It waters down the performance logo.

Fraggy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyH
    There will be an ATS-V for sure. I am just disappointed that Cadillac is ripping off BMW's very lame M-sport package. It waters down the performance logo.
    Same thing the M folks say lol.

Being a former V owner, it pains me.

Hair Slinger is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS. 2.0 turbo RWD

Quote Originally Posted by Stevo Supremo View Post
    My dad Sells cadillac and this is in defense of Fraggy so please read.

he came back from vacation today and asked me how the car was. I mentioned this issue that you guys were having, and he mentioned something interesting...

They had 4 ATS' at the dealership that were having an Idle issue.

1) the dealership's boss had a 3.6 dip a few times then stalled at an intersection.
    2) had a 2.0 that had erratic idling, stalled once on the dealer lot and almost stalled at an intersection
    3) was another 2.0, never stalled, but he said it was idling really funny
    4) he said the way fraggy said it, he said it acted really weird when some throttle was applied before shifting.

They figured it was just a bad batch or something made that week, but I told him about this thread and he's gonna tell the dealership owner and see where they can go from there

getting back to the 2.4 in your G5GT. My buddy had a cobalt ss 2.4 with the Le5 engine, and it had the same issue, he got it trifecta tuned and the problem went away.

I'm willing to bet that it IS a VVT or A/F ratio table problem, its not a huge issue and a simple tune/update can fix it, Cadillac should get on this before it becomes a bigger issue.

My 2.0 turbo, can't seem to get to 2500 rpm... lags bad..erratic at idle and has died several times. It has no power... I've had it in the shop 5 times!!

Fraggy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hair Slinger

My 2.0 turbo, can't seem to get to 2500 rpm... lags bad..erratic at idle and has died several times. It has no power... I've had it in the shop 5 times!!
    You're up to 5 times now? Caddy really needs to step up.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.