CUE Update! - Page 8
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Like Tree9Likes
Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, CUE Update! in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; I received my letter the middle of March (brought ATS on 1/5). Called and got an appt the next day. ...
    LBIgirl is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T

Re: CUE Update!

I received my letter the middle of March (brought ATS on 1/5). Called and got an appt the next day. They gave a beautiful brand new SRX loaner. When I picked up ATS after two days, they had washed my car, filled it with gas and gave me the nice card from Cadillac with the $50 gift card inside. I never mentioned a thing, they did it automatically. But I am really very blessed to have a great dealership, Coleman in Trenton NJ. They are top notch. I had a very slight tapping noise in the HVAC and since the upgrade, have not heard a thing. The new CUE update does 'play' an audio when it comes on now but you can override it. I had no problem with CUE before, I love it.

maxima10 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LBIgirl
    I received my letter the middle of March (brought ATS on 1/5). Called and got an appt the next day. They gave a beautiful brand new SRX loaner. When I picked up ATS after two days, they had washed my car, filled it with gas and gave me the nice card from Cadillac with the $50 gift card inside. I never mentioned a thing, they did it automatically. But I am really very blessed to have a great dealership, Coleman in Trenton NJ. They are top notch. I had a very slight tapping noise in the HVAC and since the upgrade, have not heard a thing. The new CUE update does 'play' an audio when it comes on now but you can override it. I had no problem with CUE before, I love it.
    Never spoke with Coleman. How they're treat you during sales part?

LBIgirl is offline Cadillac Owners Member

One of the best if not THE best dealerships of any brand I've ever dealt with. No pressure and a very high end treatment. Would recommend 100%

----------

I tried to email you but your inbox is not accepting any more. Let me know if you need more details

mechevar is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T RWD

My dealer did not inform me of the update, the way I found out was by contacting socialmedia@gm.com and giving the last 8 of my VIN. From there I called a service line to schedule the appointment for the update with the dealer. As with others, after the update I was given a full tank of gas and a $50 VISA debit card.

zr1mom is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): ATS Prem 2.0T AWD Black Raven Red

Did the CUE update today as well as other updates. Got my full tank of gas and $50 gift card. Interesting they loan me a '12 CTS sorry but didnt like it at all. It felt heavy and slow compared to my ATS. Handling wasn't even close to the ATS. What a difference between the 2 cars..

mrrairai76 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T Premium WDT, 2011 Denali WDT

Just make sure you activate your gift card before you try to use it.

So as I mention I got the CUE update as well as the memory seat update yesterday. So now my memory seats don't work at all and my phone won't connect via Bluetooth anymore. So now I have to yet again take it back to the dealer. Boat owners have a saying the 2 happiest days is the day they bought their boat and the day they sell it. Well I'm starting to feel the same way with the ATS.

JSATS is online now Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 ATS 2.0 premium

Sounds like your dealer is part of the problem. I had all the updates and everything is working great. Maybe the dealer has a problem with his equipement or maybe the techs aren't doing something right when updating? You have had your share of issues but it sounds like they aren't being fixed properly.
    Quote Originally Posted by zr1mom View Post
    So as I mention I got the CUE update as well as the memory seat update yesterday. So now my memory seats don't work at all and my phone won't connect via Bluetooth anymore. So now I have to yet again take it back to the dealer. Boat owners have a saying the 2 happiest days is the day they bought their boat and the day they sell it. Well I'm starting to feel the same way with the ATS.

slepr is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T AWD Premium

I had to delete my old Bluetooth phone connection and reinitialized from scratch. Your old connection is no longer valid after the update. Just delete the connection on your phone and set it up with the car just like you did when you got the car.

So slepr you were correct I had to delete my old connection on the iPhone and after that I was able to connect again.

For my memory seats not working it was the change in how you program the seats the problem. So for anyone that gets the memory seat upgrade note the following. Before the upgrade what you had to do was hold the Set button and then pick either number 1 or number 2 button to save the position. After the memory seat upgrade you now push the set button, don't hold it down, then hit number 1 or number 2 to save it.

mrstecks is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Quote Originally Posted by zr1mom View Post
    Did the CUE update today as well as other updates. Got my full tank of gas and $50 gift card. Interesting they loan me a '12 CTS sorry but didnt like it at all. It felt heavy and slow compared to my ATS. Handling wasn't even close to the ATS. What a difference between the 2 cars..
    I agree. They gave me a '13 CTS loaner when I had my CUE update yesterday, and I didn't like that car at all. Felt big and slow. The V6 sounded nice, but acceleration was very weak. In all fairness, I think it was the base model they gave me, but even so... I didn't like the overall size of the car.
    I was SO happy to get back into my ATS!

I got the gas fill-up, wash and gift card.
    I've had nothing but great experiences with my dealer; Don Massey Cadillac in Lone Tree, Colorado.

Bullsweet is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS - 2.0T Performance
    I have to contact my dealer as I did not get the $50 gift card. No one mentioned it and I completely forgot about it.

My navigation worked better before the update. Now it freezes up and I have to wait a while get it back to another screen (like the radio or temperature) and then start all over.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.