CUE Update! - Page 7
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes
Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, CUE Update! in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; I called my service advisor and he told me to wait for the letter. They only have so many loaner ...
    mikesul is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): '13 ATS 2.0T manual Thunder Gray

Re: CUE Update!

I called my service advisor and he told me to wait for the letter. They only have so many loaner cars, and are trying to meter the CUE updates so everyone gets a loaner. Seems only way to get a jump is to go in with some other "problem" and get the update at the same time.

Bertha D Blues is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '13 ATS 2.0T AWD, '13 SRX AWD Performance

Just curious, did those of you who received a letter get it from your dealer or was it mailed from Cadillac? I haven't received the letter (purchased in Nov) and I know my dealer can't seem to get my address or phone number correct. Bert

AtlantaGuy00 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 DTS, 2013 ATS

Quote Originally Posted by Bertha D Blues View Post
    Just curious, did those of you who received a letter get it from your dealer or was it mailed from Cadillac? I haven't received the letter (purchased in Nov) and I know my dealer can't seem to get my address or phone number correct. Bert
    Bert I haven't received the letter yet, but I finally took it in for the HVAC issue and thankfully they were able to hear it this time. But I did get the loaner car and they are going to give me the gift card and hand wash the car.

bravnik is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T Premium, Raven/Murano, Sunroof, CAP

I just made an appointment with my dealer and they took care of it. I didn't get the Gift Card or the Gas. I'm OK with that as they would probably just put in Regular Unleaded and I would have to run that tank out quickly. The gift card would have been nice but oh well.

Cadillac Cust Svc is online now Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

AtlantaGuy and bravnik, thanks for updating this thread with your experience! If either you you have lingering CUE questions, please feel free to call the Infotainment Customer Support team I mentioned on earlier pages of this thread. Agents are available at 855-428-3669, Monday to Friday 8:00am to 10:00pm EST and Saturday 8:00am - 4pm EST.

Bertha D Blues, I also urge you to contact the ICS team if you have questions regarding this update. And I'm available via email at Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com if you would ever like me to look into concerns further for you or document your feedback.

Best,

Katie
    Cadillac Customer Service

Bertha D Blues is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '13 ATS 2.0T AWD, '13 SRX AWD Performance

Katie, I called ICS. After more than 9 minutes of dead silence a voice said..."Thank you for participating in our survey..." There was probably more but I hung up. Nice job. Bert

RippyPartsDept is offline Hi, I'm Chris - Please Read My Signature
    Automobile(s): 1999 DeVille "Bianca" (white/blue, VIN-Y, 160k)

when i call the CUE helpline the first thing you hear is "Thank you for calling Cadillac CUE"

the survey is at the end of your call ... you can hang up or stay on to take the survey
    you might have been disconnected accidentally ... definitely something went wrong
    Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership - family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946
    We offer all forum members deals on parts and freight - e: parts@rippyautomotive.com ph: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

AtlantaGuy00 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 DTS, 2013 ATS

I called the CUE helpline the first or second day I owned my car back in Oct. for help pairing the phone. They did a great job, except that at the time they did'nt know what an ATS was! lol I had to keep explaining it wasn't an XTS. But since CUE is the same they got that part right. You just had a bad call Bert, try again and see if it doesn't get better.

Quote Originally Posted by Bertha D Blues View Post
    Katie, I called ICS. After more than 9 minutes of dead silence a voice said..."Thank you for participating in our survey..." There was probably more but I hung up. Nice job. Bert
    Bert, I'm so sorry to hear that! I recommend contacting them again. Or, if you prefer, you can click the "Chat Now" side tab at http://www.cadillac.com/build-your-o...y-vehicle.html to get in touch with a Cadillac Customer Service agent (Mon-Sunday from 8am to 10pm) who can transfer you to ICS if you state you need to speak with the Infotainment team.

Best,

Katie

rustybear3 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS White Pearl Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by bravnik View Post
    I just made an appointment with my dealer and they took care of it. I didn't get the Gift Card or the Gas. I'm OK with that as they would probably just put in Regular Unleaded and I would have to run that tank out quickly. The gift card would have been nice but oh well.
    You got ripped! I got gas, a $50 card, and a car wash! Oh.....and yeah......a massive CUE update.....

desertpar is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Just got CUE update done, as well as tightening the Turbo-to-exhaust Manifold bolts (previously had one brief incident of sudden power loss with strange turbo noise). Dealer provided a loaner vehicle, washed my car, topped off the gas (probably with regular) and presented the $50 card. Everything seems to work great and overall a pleasant and positive experience. Good job Cadillac!

Quote Originally Posted by desertpar View Post
    Just got CUE update done, as well as tightening the Turbo-to-exhaust Manifold bolts (previously had one brief incident of sudden power loss with strange turbo noise). Dealer provided a loaner vehicle, washed my car, topped off the gas (probably with regular) and presented the $50 card. Everything seems to work great and overall a pleasant and positive experience. Good job Cadillac!
    Thanks for reporting this, desertpar! I'm pleased you were satisfied with the outcome!

Katie

F111A is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS

I know a guy at work that has "The Good Bad and Ugly" theme when his wife calls. :-)

JSATS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 ATS 2.0 premium

I had mine done yesterday. I brought the car in with an eigth of a tank of gas. They had it ready for me in the afternoon all washed with a full tank of gas and a 50 dollar gift card in an envelope. When I called for my appointment they said I would get a gift card but they diddn't hear about the full tank of gas but woud check into it. When I brought it in they confirmed that I would get a full tank of fuel also. I would say unless you ask you may not recieve.

Steve 717 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0 Manual

I had the CUE update today. I received a car wash, gift card, and full tank of gas. Thanks Cadillac, very nice touch.

Incidentally, I mentioned the HVAC clicking, and my invoice says they reprogrammed the HVAC system control module. So far, the clicking has gone away.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.