CUE Update! - Page 6
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes
Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, CUE Update! in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; Originally Posted by DavidL Fraggy: a couple of things are different on the up-date that are immediately apparent: for one, ...
    Fraggy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidL
    Fraggy: a couple of things are different on the up-date that are immediately apparent: for one, when you close the driver's door, and before you start the car, the video display on both the touch screen and the DIC are now accompanied by a 'sound effect' (there was no sound before). And, the climate control symbol is now a snow-flake type of design; before it was a 'person' with air direction arrows. Hope this helps.
    That helped perfectly. I have the update. I have the sound effect and the snowflake. . Thanks David!

rustybear3 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS White Pearl Turbo

Re: CUE Update!

Quote Originally Posted by Fraggy View Post
    That helped perfectly. I have the update. I have the sound effect and the snowflake. . Thanks David!
    Wow! Sound effect and a snowflake....well worth an update.....lol

Fraggy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by rustybear3

Wow! Sound effect and a snowflake....well worth an update.....lol
    Hey crusty bear . I think the snow flake is pretty!

Hoosier Daddy is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Performance 2.0T M6

Quote Originally Posted by Fraggy View Post
    I think the snow flake is pretty!
    Yours might be pretty but no two snowflakes are alike. I'm hoping I get a good one too.

rspitler is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 3.6 Premium Crystal Red Tintcoat ATS
    I just picked up my car after the CUE update. I noticed the snowflake, but something else too. When the icons are present and before they disappear, the Navigation icon now has a direction indicator. I.e. N, NW, S etc.

I've also read where there is supposed to be a sound when CUE starts. I don't hear it and checked the setting and it is at 50+.

kimobu is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS Premium

The sound is pretty ugly IMO, and comes on after CUE has already started up for me (it should match to the words CUE appearing on screen, logically). And apparently the lowest volume I can set it at is 21.

BriansZ is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Is there a way to turn the sound at start off? I got the update on Monday and I don't care for it. Also, my invoice showed the gift card but my dealer said they didn't have them yet. It's nice that Cadillac is offering the gift card with the update, I just hope my dealer doesn't forget about me.

RippyPartsDept is offline Hi, I'm Chris - Please Read My Signature
    Automobile(s): 1999 DeVille "Bianca" (white/blue, VIN-Y, 160k)

i think someone said that in the settings there is something

under the radio settings at the bottom it says "cue audio"
    that will give you a volume slider for that 'welcome' noise
    Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at Rippy Automotive
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership & Official Saab Service Center
    ~~ Family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946 ~~
    We offer all forum members discounts on parts and freight
    phone: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

marih is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ats

yes it is took my ats 2.0t the power steering went out and steering service light came on, of course they could not find anything wrong but got the gift card and gas

----------

also got the cue update now my windows phone wont sync up

DavidL is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 92 Allanté, 2013 ATS4

CUE audio: Yes, there is a setting to adjust or turn off the CUE 'start up' sound under settings for the radio.

ewired is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '13 Cadillac ATS 2.0T
    Quote Originally Posted by marih

Try removing the "Cadillac Cue" from your phone and then try to pair again

slepr is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T AWD Premium

Windows Phone here too. I just had to delete the old Cadillac Cue Bluetooth entry and resynch from scratch. That is all it took.

Quote Originally Posted by marih View Post
    yes it is took my ats 2.0t the power steering went out and steering service light came on, of course they could not find anything wrong but got the gift card and gas

----------

RxATS is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS 3.6L premium

I know for a fact that I was the first to buy an ATS from my local dealership back in September but still no letter!?! I'm not sure how many XTS or SRX with CUE they had sold prior to my ATS purchase. Tired of checking the mail everyday hoping for my letter. I guess I will have to make the first move and call them.

Also, I'm a little nervous about letting them wash my car. I'm obsessed with this thing and wash it once a week by hand. Am I being overly paranoid, as I am sure they wash their own inventory on a regular basis? I just don't want any swirls or scratches on my baby.

AtlantaGuy00 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 DTS, 2013 ATS

Quote Originally Posted by RxATS View Post
    I know for a fact that I was the first to buy an ATS from my local dealership back in September but still no letter!?! I'm not sure how many XTS or SRX with CUE they had sold prior to my ATS purchase. Tired of checking the mail everyday hoping for my letter. I guess I will have to make the first move and call them.

Also, I'm a little nervous about letting them wash my car. I'm obsessed with this thing and wash it once a week by hand. Am I being overly paranoid, as I am sure they wash their own inventory on a regular basis? I just don't want any swirls or scratches on my baby.
    . I was also the very first one to buy one in all of Atlanta, and still no letter. My dealer said the letters are going out in batches to meter traffic. They are going to just do mine. I'm going to ask them to not wash it, but if they did it would be ok. Any damage from machines comes over a long time. I also haven't received a book...

YankeeVic is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): NONE... Yet
    I didn't receive a letter. After reading about the update here, I just called the dealership & scheduled it. That was a week ago & I still haven't received the letter.

Forget the letter, just call your dealer.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.