ATS Wheel Sale! - Page 2
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes
Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, ATS Wheel Sale! in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; Interested in what tires come with that deal as well.. The machine finish or maybe even black targa have my ...
    exesivefire is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0t AWD
    Interested in what tires come with that deal as well..

The machine finish or maybe even black targa have my eye for sure!

D3 Outlet is offline www.d3cadillac.com

Re: ATS Wheel Sale!

Quote Originally Posted by TX_ATS View Post
    Also interested in which tires come with this package.
    This Wheel & Tire special come with either Achilles or Rotalla tires, definitely an economical tire and would last longer than your average performance tires. We can also get a softer compound tire if you are interested in more of performance aspect of it.

----------

Quote Originally Posted by AmerLux View Post
    Glad to help. The black ATS you guys did, was it lowered? and what size are the 57 Xtreme wheels you used? I ask because the wheel gap seems to be perfect! Wouldn't want to order the 19" set and still have factory wheel gap.
    Yes, that has our D3 Coil Over System and it is slammed! We went with a 19x9 and 19x10.5 on that set up and that is the only you can get away with that wheel set is if the vehicle is dropped to the ground.

rocco11189 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

[QUOTE=D3 Outlet;3229477]This Wheel & Tire special come with either Achilles or Rotalla tires, definitely an economical tire and would last longer than your average performance tires. We can also get a softer compound tire if you are interested in more of performance aspect of it.[COLOR=Silver]

What would the sizing be front and rear for the tires with this package? Also what would the performance tire brand be if we were to opt for that in the package? Are these available in 18s? I've seen other forums where people are stating 18s are available on 3/1/13

Fraggy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Oh damn, I didn't catch those came with tires, nice buy!

jph
    jph is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS 3.6 RWD premium

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Outlet View Post
    19x8.5 et35 26lbs
    19x9.5 et42 28lbs

If you are interested on lighter wheels please go ahead and check out our website, Maybe look at some of the TSW Rotary Forged. Definitely an inexpensive option for light weight wheels. We also have the Rays wheel line as well. Here is the link: http://d3groupinc.com/wheels/
    thanks!

one more question; can you get a set of advans in a 5x115 bolt pattern and proper offset?

J.

rsf507 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2.0T 2013 ATS Performance Black raven with Morello Red (:

Quote Originally Posted by thebigjimsho View Post
    TSW rotary forged wheels, like the Nurburgring, are awesome! And very, very affordable...
    do TSW wheels come in 5x15 bolt patter? I was quickly looking at their website and couldn't find any

D3 Outlet is offline www.d3cadillac.com

Quote Originally Posted by rsf507 View Post
    do TSW wheels come in 5x15 bolt patter? I was quickly looking at their website and couldn't find any

TSW actually does not show 5x115 but they usually have blanks in stock and they can drill to 5x115.

----------

Quote Originally Posted by jph View Post
    thanks!

one more question; can you get a set of advans in a 5x115 bolt pattern and proper offset?

J.

Advan actually do not have 5x115 they only 5x114.3. we have 5x114.3 57 extremes on our ATS and it's perfectly fine. We even used to run them on the 1st gen CTS, run a 5x114.3 on a 5x115 bolt pattern car. Just like guys with Corvette wheels are used for drag set up for the CTSV which is actually a 5x4.75 on a Vette and it is used for CTSV which is a 5x120...same concept.

----------

[QUOTE=rocco11189;3229656]
    Quote Originally Posted by D3 Outlet View Post
    This Wheel & Tire special come with either Achilles or Rotalla tires, definitely an economical tire and would last longer than your average performance tires. We can also get a softer compound tire if you are interested in more of performance aspect of it.[COLOR=Silver]

What would the sizing be front and rear for the tires with this package? Also what would the performance tire brand be if we were to opt for that in the package? Are these available in 18s? I've seen other forums where people are stating 18s are available on 3/1/13
    235/35R19 and 265/30R19.... There are no performance tire option for the same price, if that's what you are asking. It would be a different price depending on what tire manufacture you want to go with. They do not come in 18" option.

Walker106 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Ats

Do these come in an all black finish at all?

Cisitalia is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Premium 3.6 RWD WDT/LPB

Quote Originally Posted by Cisitalia View Post
    Great to see some nice wheels for the ATS. Do you have any 18" wheels with proper ATS fitment? I to would like to see the wheels on some cars. Thanks.
    Are 18" available? Thanks

mstiffanymarietx is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS CADILLAC 2.0L TURBO LUXURY

Thumbs up Re: ATS Wheel Sale!

My other vehicle (2007 Nissan Altima) that I just handed down to my son, I put aftermarket 20s soon after purchasing the vehicle and it seemed like the ride was a lot different with the aftermarket 20s vs the factory 17s, it was rougher. Also I was having to replace the tires every 6-8 months as they wore out quicker. Based on my past experience, I am considering swapping out my current factory tires / rims for brand new CADILLAC ATS PVD Bright Chrome Wheels Factory Rims.

(see below).

I would love to put 20s on my ATS however I'm concerned the ride won't be as smooth and tire replacement would be more frequent. There isn't much information or owner experience in this area so any comments / feedback is and appreciated!!!

...................13ATS18.JPG

btw, my is Diamond White w/Red interior.

Swapping means my currents tires are returned to vendor after new ones are installed for a negotiated price .
    Frikiton and Frikiton like this.

BXSteph419 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Those Cadillac ATS Bright Chrome rims are AMAZING!!! I would DEF choose that option over all the others. Ur car will shine like a star with those rims! P.s. are those available from factory b/c I have not seen that option online.
    Frikiton and Frikiton like this.

exesivefire is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0t AWD
    Has anyone purchased these? Curious on how aggressive the fitment is on the car

jph
    jph is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS 3.6 RWD premium

Quote Originally Posted by exesivefire View Post
    Has anyone purchased these? Curious on how aggressive the fitment is on the car
    bump... i'd like to see some installed pics too, to get an idea how the fitment/clearance is on this size.
    did anyone order these?

J.

romanats is online now Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): ats

I love thoes factory 18 they look great

MyersBalls is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T
    I would love to see a real pic of the Targa on a black ATS. Looks sexy to me.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.