- 02-22-13 12:19 PM #16Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 08 Cadillac CTS DI (sold), 13 Cadillac ATS 3.6L
- Join Date
- Jan 2008
- NW New Jersey
I put mine in the center armrest console where the aux, USB, and sd card slot. Theres a little channel on each side. Pen in one side and change in the other.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; SAE; Includes: 3/8" X 7/16", 1/2" X 9/16" & 5/8" X 11/16"
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 50 Piece; 3/8 Inch Drive
- PowerTorque Tools - Tool Bag
Tool Bag - 15 InchMore on PowerTorque Tools - Tool Bag