cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 52

Thread: iPad 4

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wilmington, NC
    Posts
    13,969

    Re: iPad 4

    as far as I know (and maybe Katie or Sarah can get 100% confirmation) they are supposed to give you the iPad upon delivery of the vehicle


  2. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Detroit, USA
    Posts
    12,711

    Re: iPad 4

    Macvicar24,
    Per my resources, all 2013 CUE Equipped ATS retail vehicles will include an IPAD. Let us know if we can help you with anything, whether it be filing a complaint or helping you locate a new dealership to work with, we're here. Our apologies that you had this experience!

    Sarah, Cadillac Customer Service

  3. #33
    Ludacrisvp's Avatar
    Ludacrisvp is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 08 STS4 V8 F55 1SG Euro tails & 01 Monte SS Pace Car
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    St Michael, MN
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,549

    Re: iPad 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac Cust Svc View Post
    ...all 2013 CUE Equipped ATS retail vehicles will include an IPAD...
    Good to see official confirmation on this.
    So if it is a lease vehicle does Cadillac require the iPad back or is it just a freebie for new owners/lessees only and not considered part of the car package?

  4. #34
    rsf507 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2.0T 2013 ATS Performance Black raven with Morello Red (:
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    32

    Re: iPad 4

    Im curious of this too, I am thinking of leasing an ATS, and am curious if you get an iPad with a lease as well

  5. #35
    Ludacrisvp's Avatar
    Ludacrisvp is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 08 STS4 V8 F55 1SG Euro tails & 01 Monte SS Pace Car
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    St Michael, MN
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,549
    Was at the dealer today dropping my car off for service but couldn't find a free salesman to find out.

  6. #36
    Macvicar24 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 White Diamond Escalade, 2013 ATS Thunder Grey
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    41
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac Cust Svc View Post
    Macvicar24,
    Per my resources, all 2013 CUE Equipped ATS retail vehicles will include an IPAD. Let us know if we can help you with anything, whether it be filing a complaint or helping you locate a new dealership to work with, we're here. Our apologies that you had this experience!

    Sarah, Cadillac Customer Service
    Thanks for the information. I just wanted to know who I was dealing with and maybe a memo could be sent out to dealers to fix this problem.

    Just looks bad for Cadillac because that is the product in question.

  7. #37
    JChen's Avatar
    JChen is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS AWD Performance, 2010 SRX AWD Luxury
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Rockford, MI
    Age
    36
    Posts
    55

    Re: iPad 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Ludacrisvp View Post
    Good to see official confirmation on this.
    So if it is a lease vehicle does Cadillac require the iPad back or is it just a freebie for new owners/lessees only and not considered part of the car package?
    I'm leasing and I was given an iPad 3. Originally, I was told that I needed to return the iPad when I turn the ATS back in at the end of my term but later it was confirmed by my dealer that it was mine to keep!

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Detroit
    Age
    46
    Posts
    16

    Re: iPad 4

    I received an iPad with my lease.

  9. #39
    Hoosier Daddy's Avatar
    Hoosier Daddy is offline Super Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Performance 2.0T M6
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Winchestertonfieldville, AZ
    Age
    68
    Posts
    6,085

    Re: iPad 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Ludacrisvp View Post
    Good to see official confirmation on this.
    So if it is a lease vehicle does Cadillac require the iPad back
    Its worse than that. You have to pay for excessive wear and tear on the iPad!

    I'm just kidding (or at least hope so). LOL

  10. #40
    Hoosier Daddy's Avatar
    Hoosier Daddy is offline Super Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Performance 2.0T M6
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Winchestertonfieldville, AZ
    Age
    68
    Posts
    6,085

    Re: iPad 4

    What are the specs or model number for the free iPads? How many GB, etc.

    TIA

  11. #41
    danscrim is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 3.6L
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    264

    Re: iPad 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    What are the specs or model number for the free iPads? How many GB, etc.

    TIA
    I don't have the model number but mine (received in October) was an iPad 3 (retina display but old dock connector), 16 GB WiFi Only. Engraved with 'Cadillac' on the back. Also came with a gray smart cover with 'Cadillac' on it.

  12. #42
    Hoosier Daddy's Avatar
    Hoosier Daddy is offline Super Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Performance 2.0T M6
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Winchestertonfieldville, AZ
    Age
    68
    Posts
    6,085

    Re: iPad 4

    Quote Originally Posted by danscrim View Post
    I don't have the model number but mine (received in October) was an iPad 3 (retina display but old dock connector), 16 GB WiFi Only. Engraved with 'Cadillac' on the back. Also came with a gray smart cover with 'Cadillac' on it.
    Thanks.

  13. #43
    drsketch is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    62

    Re: iPad 4

    They handed me An iPad 3 but I noted I wanted a 4 so they took me to the cabinet to look through them and sure enough they also had 4's which I got. Very happy too because the iPad 4 I bought my wife took over

  14. #44
    Ludacrisvp's Avatar
    Ludacrisvp is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 08 STS4 V8 F55 1SG Euro tails & 01 Monte SS Pace Car
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    St Michael, MN
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,549

    Re: iPad 4

    Quote Originally Posted by drsketch View Post
    They handed me An iPad 3 but I noted I wanted a 4 so they took me to the cabinet to look through them and sure enough they also had 4's which I got. Very happy too because the iPad 4 I bought my wife took over
    That was nice of you to buy your wife an iPad.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Age
    26
    Posts
    96

    Re: iPad 4

    Is Cadillac still doing this? I just leased an ATS with CUE on wednesday and did not hear anything about this before now

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Cadillac Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Read about Lincoln | Buick | Kia Forte Forum