Is this a decent lease? - Page 6
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes
Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, Is this a decent lease? in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; Hey all, potential first time Cadillac owner! Just wondering everyone's thoughts on the lease deal I was offered this afternoon. ...
    vacantif is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T AWD
    Hey all, potential first time Cadillac owner!

Just wondering everyone's thoughts on the lease deal I was offered this afternoon. I was looking at a 2.0T ATS AWD Luxury Edition with heated seats for $364/month with $2300 down. I believe the sale price was $39,300 at a residual of 63%. 36 months, 12,000 miles/year.

Does this seam like a pretty good deal? Should I try and negotiate more? Looking forward to getting into my first Caddy!

mvpjeffmvp is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 11' Escalade, 13' ATS, 12' Z06 Vette

Re: Is this a decent lease?

I just leased an ATS 3.6 AWD Luxury with Sunroof and Cold Weather Package.

$700.00 down, $399/month

15k miles per year x 36 Months. Deal done in NJ. Couldn't get anyone else to come close to the deal. Took delivery of the car on Saturday.

vacantif is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T AWD
    Quote Originally Posted by mvpjeffmvp View Post

$700.00 down, $399/month

15k miles per year x 36 Months. Deal done in NJ. Couldn't get anyone else to come close to the deal. Took delivery of the car on Saturday.
    This seems like a pretty darn good deal, makes me think that I may be able to do better on my offer above (although I'm not sure how big of a difference NJ vs NY makes).

mvpjeffmvp is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 11' Escalade, 13' ATS, 12' Z06 Vette

Quote Originally Posted by vacantif View Post
    This seems like a pretty darn good deal, makes me think that I may be able to do better on my offer above (although I'm not sure how big of a difference NJ vs NY makes).
    You should be able to squeak some more out. I was looking at the 2.0T for 39 months but the manager told me that there was better lease deals for the 3.6 and for 36 months. We also used US Bank instead of Ally. I had a lease conquest for my Mercedes and I had Cadillac Rebate since I have a new Escalade. Total Rebates calculated were: $2,300.00

I know this was a bare bones deal for the dealership. I have bought several Escalade's from them over the past few years and know the manager so he definately skimmed a lot off.

Hope this helps!

jeffc83 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2008 CTS4 DI Premium (SOLD) / 2013 XTS Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by mvpjeffmvp

You should be able to squeak some more out. I was looking at the 2.0T for 29 months but the manager told me that there was better lease deals for the 3.6 and for 36 months. We also used US Bank instead of Ally. I had a lease conquest for my Mercedes and I had Cadillac Rebate since I have a new Escalade. Total Rebates calculated were: $2,300.00

I know this was a bare bones deal for the dealership. I have bought several Escalade's from them over the past few years and know the manager so he definately skimmed a lot off.

Hope this helps!
    Great info, thanks! So you did receive the loyalty rebate...I thought that program was over.

drsketch is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS

Quote Originally Posted by mvpjeffmvp View Post

$700.00 down, $399/month

wow, that's an incredible deal for only 700$ down and 15k miles a year and 36 months... wow - good job!
    Hair Slinger and Hair Slinger like this.

stevenzoz is offline Cadillac Owners Member

279 per month on a 2.0t awd standard with sunroof, cue and heated seats. $3,000 cash down. 39 months, 10k miles/year... started at 334 a month, then went to 329>319>279. One dealer found a car with 'no ad money attached to the msrp'

exactly what i was paying previously for my buick regal which costs exactly 10k less.

amaximeya is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '13 ATS4 2.0T, '07 MX5 Miata Grand Touring 6M

Black on caramel
    2.0T AWD base with following options:
    CUE with surround sound
    Sunroof
    Heated seats
    All weather mats

MSRP $40,785.

I have GMS and also have conquest with a Mercedes Benz lease.

So cash incentives are working out to
    $1000 (GMS cash offer)
    $1500 (Conquest)
    $800 (program cash)
    $3300 TOTAL

Just got a quote for $310 including tax with $842 due at signing. 36/12k lease.

Thoughts?

msheikh25 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Car 1
    3.6 AWD premium with sunroof as only option
    (MSRP = $49,860)

OR

Car 2
    3.6 AWD performance with sunroof, cold weather, cue/ navi, 18" machined-aluminum wheels
    (MSRP = $49,835)

For either car...
    Lease = 36 months / 12k miles
    Monthly = $539
    Down = 0 (pre-pay first month)

I'm in VA so I think it actually works out to about $500 per month plus the $39ish in taxes rolled in.

Car 1 I have to order and wait 2+ months but car 2 is available now.

I think its basically the same car except I get a cold weather package which I know I'll never use and lose the Heads-up display which I probably would (although just for the cool factor .

Any recommendations??? Will I miss the HUD...will I lose anything else going from premium to performance that anyone knows of? Its an AWD so I get the FE2 suspension either way and HUD was the only difference I could see. Also car 1 I get to order in colors I want (blue w/ black) but car 2 is black/black, which I'm OK with also.

Chuck C is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Amax- that is a excellent deal.

Quote Originally Posted by amaximeya View Post
    Just got a quote for $310 including tax with $842 due at signing. 36/12k lease.

Thoughts?
    Sounds like an excellent deal! What is the GMS cash offer and how do you qualify for that?

See the deal I posted right after after yours. MSRP is much higher, but I think numbers are coming out similar.

I know I'm getting 1.25% with 60% risidual. Not sure what else he is using to reduce the cap cost. Probably the 800 cash incentive but he mentioned that he is at $1200 below invoice so must be something else.

Also, are people still getting iPads with cars that have CUE?

amaximeya is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '13 ATS4 2.0T, '07 MX5 Miata Grand Touring 6M

GMS is what the GM employee discount is called. My father is a GM retiree so I am eligible for it. Sometimes they have extra cash incentives for GMS participants (in this case $1000).

Another offer that came out this week is a matching down payment deal. GM will match your down payment up to $500. Unfortunetly you have to be a current GM employee to qualify. Doesn't work for retirees or family members.

I'm waiting on a call from another dealer to see if they can do better than the $310. After that I'll decide between the two and take delivery this Friday. Pretty stoked!

The ipad offer is still available. The dealer said I'll get one since I'm getting the CUE option. Hopefully it's the latest iPad 4 but in any case it is going straight to ebay since I've always been eh about iPads.
    msheikh25 and msheikh25 like this.

pever is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T Premium with Driver Assist & Adv Security
    Quote Originally Posted by msheikh25
    Car 1
    3.6 AWD premium with sunroof as only option
    (MSRP = $49,860)

OR

Car 2
    3.6 AWD performance with sunroof, cold weather, cue/ navi, 18" machined-aluminum wheels
    (MSRP = $49,835)

For either car...
    Lease = 36 months / 12k miles
    Monthly = $539
    Down = 0 (pre-pay first month)

I'm in VA so I think it actually works out to about $500 per month plus the $39ish in taxes rolled in.

Car 1 I have to order and wait 2+ months but car 2 is available now.

I think its basically the same car except I get a cold weather package which I know I'll never use and lose the Heads-up display which I probably would (although just for the cool factor .

Any recommendations??? Will I miss the HUD...will I lose anything else going from premium to performance that anyone knows of? Its an AWD so I get the FE2 suspension either way and HUD was the only difference I could see. Also car 1 I get to order in colors I want (blue w/ black) but car 2 is black/black, which I'm OK with also.
    Car1 would be my choice. I really use the HUD. I like the split fold down seats. Plus, plus.
    msheikh25 and msheikh25 like this.

Fraggy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Edit

Quote Originally Posted by pever View Post
    Car1 would be my choice. I really use the HUD. I like the split fold down seats. Plus, plus.
    EDIT:

picked up the car today. Everything as expected.

Final deal was:
    3.6 AWD Premium
    Black Raven/ Jet black
    sunroof
    cold weather
    MSRP for car was $50425

$485.85 monthly w/ 0 down

Incentives = $800 for leases + $1000 private offer by calling GM Marketing (800-333-4223).

I'm loving the car so far! Really glad I went for the premium...HUD is totally worth it. Definitely gotta put in some time learning all the bells and whistles of the car though.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.