Is this a decent lease? - Page 3
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 95
Like Tree8Likes
Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, Is this a decent lease? in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; Originally Posted by rsf507 ok guys, I need thoughts please.....I am about to pull the trigger on leasing a blk ...
  1. #31
    jeffc83's Avatar
    jeffc83 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2008 CTS4 DI Premium (SOLD) / 2013 XTS Luxury
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Southeastern PA
    Posts
    1,347
    Quote Originally Posted by rsf507 View Post
    ok guys, I need thoughts please.....I am about to pull the trigger on leasing a blk raven w/ morello interior 2.0t performace w/ cold weather pckg and nav msrp $47.5k, buyout $27k. $3,000 down and $415 a month. 39mo 12k miles a year. not sure any of the other numbers. Does this sound like a good deal??
    I would literally be pulling the trigger right now if my dealer offered me that deal... I am looking at the same exact car too. Does anybody else think his offer is good???

  2. #32
    rsf507 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2.0T 2013 ATS Performance Black raven with Morello Red (:
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    29
    Posts
    32

    Re: Is this a decent lease?

    Jeff, just curious what is your dealer offering you?? I did a lot of work to get here, More man hours then I had planned, and the buyout is a little higher then I wanted it, but I really do love the car

  3. #33
    EnvoyBu's Avatar
    EnvoyBu is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 Cadillac ATS 3.6L Premium Collection
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    21
    Posts
    306

    Re: Is this a decent lease?

    Huh...

    I just got quoted $462 per month on a ~$50,000 ATS 3.6L Performance with startups due only.

    10K per year for 36 months.

  4. #34
    scsgoal31 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 Cadillac ATS 2.0T Manual - Performance
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Huntington Woods, MI
    Age
    29
    Posts
    35

    Re: Is this a decent lease?

    Quote Originally Posted by EnvoyBu View Post
    Huh...

    I just got quoted $462 per month on a ~$50,000 ATS 3.6L Performance with startups due only.

    10K per year for 36 months.
    10k/year for 36mo is going to have a much, much higher residual than a 12k/year for 39mo. It'd be difficult to compare the two. You're going to come out at a much cheaper payment every time.

    ----------

    For what it's worth:

    $43,995 MSRP on a 2.0T RWD Manual Performance

    After discounts and rebates (GM Employee):
    $499/month. 36 month lease @ 15k/year.

  5. #35
    EnvoyBu's Avatar
    EnvoyBu is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 Cadillac ATS 3.6L Premium Collection
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    21
    Posts
    306

    Re: Is this a decent lease?

    And I just got back from Cadillac of Novi just now...

    ATS 3.6L Premium that stickered for $51,3xx was $484 per month with zero down and only start ups due at signing.

    I can't wait to dump my stupid Malibu...

  6. #36
    jeffc83's Avatar
    jeffc83 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2008 CTS4 DI Premium (SOLD) / 2013 XTS Luxury
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Southeastern PA
    Posts
    1,347
    Quote Originally Posted by rsf507
    Jeff, just curious what is your dealer offering you?? I did a lot of work to get here, More man hours then I had planned, and the buyout is a little higher then I wanted it, but I really do love the car
    I ended up having to leave several times because of my child but am going back on Monday or Tuesday. (he was getting too antsy and was jumping into all of the cars and messing around) We left off at around 470 per month (without tax) for what you're looking at. $3000 down, can't remember the buyout, 3yr 30,000 miles. I wasn't happy with those numbers PLUS they're trying to lowball me on my trade in...was offered $18k for a FULLY loaded 08 CTS4 with 51k miles and is in showroom condition. (banging head here) I would like to get 21k, which is what I was offered a few months ago. I too will be working hard on this and will hopefully sign next weekend if we can get that payment down to under 425 per month with tax. Good luck with your deal, I hope you get your ATS as well!

  7. #37
    Atswatcher is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    224
    Quote Originally Posted by EnvoyBu
    And I just got back from Cadillac of Novi just now...

    ATS 3.6L Premium that stickered for $51,3xx was $484 per month with zero down and only start ups due at signing.

    I can't wait to dump my stupid Malibu...
    Do you know the residual %, lease rate and what is your selling price? Any direct cash involved such as conquest, loyalty, private offer or GM rebate? Any trade in in the equation?

    Thx.

  8. #38
    EnvoyBu's Avatar
    EnvoyBu is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 Cadillac ATS 3.6L Premium Collection
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    21
    Posts
    306

    Re: Is this a decent lease?

    Quote Originally Posted by Atswatcher View Post
    Do you know the residual %, lease rate and what is your selling price? Any direct cash involved such as conquest, loyalty, private offer or GM rebate? Any trade in in the equation?

    Thx.
    I didn't look at the residual or selling price. There is a Jeep lease in the family, so that helped. No private offers, loyalty or GM rebate, except for the Employee Discount.

    No trade.

    Zero down and only startups due.

  9. #39
    Chuck C's Avatar
    Chuck C is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    1,524
    Quote Originally Posted by EnvoyBu

    I didn't look at the residual or selling price. There is a Jeep lease in the family, so that helped. No private offers, loyalty or GM rebate, except for the Employee Discount.

    No trade.

    Zero down and only startups due.
    I've been following Cadillac of Novi's ads for a few months now- great deals since they are THE volume seller of Cadillacs in the U.S. Royal Cadillac of New Jersey also advertises some good deals.

  10. #40
    rsf507 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2.0T 2013 ATS Performance Black raven with Morello Red (:
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    29
    Posts
    32

    Re: Is this a decent lease?

    signed the lease, 420 per month for 12k miles a year 39mo, 57% residual, 40.5k selling price from 47.5k sticker. 2.7% finance charges. Think overall I got a pretty good deal

  11. #41
    jeffc83's Avatar
    jeffc83 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2008 CTS4 DI Premium (SOLD) / 2013 XTS Luxury
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Southeastern PA
    Posts
    1,347
    Quote Originally Posted by rsf507
    signed the lease, 420 per month for 12k miles a year 39mo, 57% residual, 40.5k selling price from 47.5k sticker. 2.7% finance charges. Think overall I got a pretty good deal
    Congratulations on your new ATS!

    The ATS I was looking at was sold...lol. The dealer now only has Luxury models (18 ) and base models (2) which none of them I want. The next dealer is almost an hour away but am wondering how long it would take my dealer to get a performance model from them and if GM even does this.

  12. #42
    Atswatcher is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    224
    Quote Originally Posted by rsf507
    signed the lease, 420 per month for 12k miles a year 39mo, 57% residual, 40.5k selling price from 47.5k sticker. 2.7% finance charges. Think overall I got a pretty good deal
    What kind of direct cash back is in the $7k discount?

  13. #43
    rocco11189 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    32

    Re: Is this a decent lease?

    Finalizing a deal for $350 a month 48mo 15K miles 0 down for a $37K 2.0T Standard
    ben.gators and ben.gators like this.

  14. #44
    rsf507 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2.0T 2013 ATS Performance Black raven with Morello Red (:
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    29
    Posts
    32

    Re: Is this a decent lease?

    Quote Originally Posted by Atswatcher View Post
    What kind of direct cash back is in the $7k discount?
    Not sure to be honest with you. We have an Audi Lease in the family, so I got that competitive lease discount. But besides that not sure where the other money came from. I was pretty firm in my negotiations, and when we got to the number I wanted per month and looked at the specifics, I was actually shocked at how low they gave me for my trade. I had another dealership offer me $2,300 more for the car, and the car I wanted from them was the same as the car I ended up getting, but they wanted more monthly then I ended up with here. So I guess the other dealership just wasn't willing to discount the car as much.

    So heres a question. When they figure out the buyout number, do they use the MSRP of the car, or the negotiated selling price. I would have assumed the selling price but it seems they went with the MSRP, it that the usual??

  15. #45
    Chuck C's Avatar
    Chuck C is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    1,524
    Quote Originally Posted by rsf507

    Not sure to be honest with you. We have an Audi Lease in the family, so I got that competitive lease discount. But besides that not sure where the other money came from. I was pretty firm in my negotiations, and when we got to the number I wanted per month and looked at the specifics, I was actually shocked at how low they gave me for my trade. I had another dealership offer me $2,300 more for the car, and the car I wanted from them was the same as the car I ended up getting, but they wanted more monthly then I ended up with here. So I guess the other dealership just wasn't willing to discount the car as much.

    So heres a question. When they figure out the buyout number, do they use the MSRP of the car, or the negotiated selling price. I would have assumed the selling price but it seems they went with the MSRP, it that the usual??
    Residual is almost always calculated based on the msrp.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Bookmarks

Cadillac Posting Rules

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Read about Lincoln | Buick | Kia Forte Forum
Need products for your Cadillac? Check out your options at the links below:

custom floor mats | Cadillac Chrome and Black Chrome Wheels | window tinting