Is this a decent lease? - Page 2
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes
Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, Is this a decent lease? in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; Luxury, 3.6, AWD, Nav w CUE, sunroof, 19"wheels, cold weather pkg, 45k miles, $800 out of pocket, $480/mo...
    katz is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 3.6 AWD Luxury ATS

Re: Is this a decent lease?

Luxury, 3.6, AWD, Nav w CUE, sunroof, 19"wheels, cold weather pkg,
    45k miles, $800 out of pocket, $480/mo

jeffc83 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2008 CTS4 DI Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by katz
    Thanks for posting this...I'm looking for the same car except for the 3.6. (I'm going for the 2.0t) So far, I will need to put 3k down to be around 400 a month...sound right?

Dave3283 is online now Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): ATS, 2.0t - Performance

From Canada.
    2.0t Performance RWD, Nav, Sunroof, 18" rims...Radiant Silver.
    Zero down, 48 month lease, 96,000km (60,000 miles), 601.00 with tax per month. Tax is 13%

Fraggy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by katz
    My goodness that's awesome!!! My dealer tried to sell me a $48k 2.0 lease at 45,000 miles, $5,500 down, and $525/mo. Needless to say, I'm still ATS-less.

Atswatcher is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Fraggy

My goodness that's awesome!!! My dealer tried to sell me a $48k 2.0 lease at 45,000 miles, $5,500 down, and $525/mo. Needless to say, I'm still ATS-less.
    If I recall you were dealing with the dealer at the very beginning of the ATS production. Back then there was no special lease yet.

Fraggy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    It was in December. Have things changed much from then? I've never leased so I'm not too knowledgeable in this regard.

Atswatcher is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Fraggy View Post
    It was in December. Have things changed much from then? I've never leased so I'm not too knowledgeable in this regard.
    The most visible improvement in January was the 2.0T lease, although I think lease rate on the 3.6L also improved in January, and GM started to offer lease cash too. Some other incentives are GM Card rebate top off, private offers and improved loyalty cash. Conquest cash appeared staying the same.

rsf507 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2.0T 2013 ATS Performance Black raven with Morello Red (:

I am trying to lease a V6 performance trim, msrp 47k. I am looking to get the payments for around $400 a month for a 12k mile 3yr lease and put about 3k down. I live in NH, so there is no sales tax, does this seem reasonable, or am I dreaming of getting that price??

Quote Originally Posted by rsf507 View Post
    I am trying to lease a V6 performance trim, msrp 47k. I am looking to get the payments for around $400 a month for a 12k mile 3yr lease and put about 3k down. I live in NH, so there is no sales tax, does this seem reasonable, or am I dreaming of getting that price??
    Based on my experiences with the dealer you're probably looking at the upper 400s per month. Too many variables to give you an exact number.

yeah i know, I am just looking for a ballpark. I was thinking $400 may be a little low, but I really can't go much higher. I do qualify for their competitive lease bonus, but I don't think that's going to be enough of a difference. Its too bad, its a beautiful and I would love it, but I pay 240 now for a 2012 mustang, so I couldn't justify paying over $200 more a month for the ATS

Quote Originally Posted by rsf507 View Post
    yeah i know, I am just looking for a ballpark. I was thinking $400 may be a little low, but I really can't go much higher. I do qualify for their competitive lease bonus, but I don't think that's going to be enough of a difference. Its too bad, its a beautiful and I would love it, but I pay 240 now for a 2012 mustang, so I couldn't justify paying over $200 more a month for the ATS
    Interesting you said that...I just got back from the Keys and rented a 2013 Mustang convertible for the week. Loved that car and for the first time in my life, I actually loved a Ford Nice car in and out, comfortable seats, had lots of power, GREAT sound system and it rode well. (end praise)

Now for the ATS, why not look at the 2.0t engine? It would lower your payments and is what I've been considering for a few weeks now. The only thing holding me back at this point is the overall size of the car when compared to my CTS or even your mustang. I have the 3.6 in my CTS and didn't really notice a huge difference in power vs the 2.0t. It is an intriguing car!

Honestly, I'd be leasing the car so I wouldn't be able to tune or help performance through any mods for at least 3 years, and I have test drove the car numerous times now and sometimes the sound of the 2.0 bothers me and sometimes it doesn't. I also really liked the sound and top end power of the 3.6.

And I do LOVE my mustang, its a V6 Premium with the performance package and handles just o so amazingly. And the sound that engine makes is awesome, definitely no V8, but for what it is it's great. But unfortunately my Fiancee doesn't drive a standard, and I don't get to use the car anywhere near as much as I like because of this.

I'll admit, the power of the 3.6 is much better, especially at high RPMs. Now that you mentioned it, I'll have to test drive the 2.0t again and rev it a bit more...thanks for mentioning it!

Yeah, that V6 did sound good, especially when starting it
    Frikiton and Frikiton like this.

darkom is offline Cadillac Owners Member

2013 ATS, 2.5L Standard
    MSRP: $33,990

Term/miles: 36 months/10k yr
    Residual: .65
    Money factor: 2.80
    Monthly payment WITH 6% tax: $304
    Due at signing: $686

2013 ATS, 2.0T Standard
    MSRP: $35,795

Term/miles: 36 months/10k yr
    Residual: .65
    Money factor: .00070
    Payment WITH 6% tax: $340
    Due at signing: $576

ok guys, I need thoughts please.....I am about to pull the trigger on leasing a blk raven w/ morello interior 2.0t performace w/ cold weather pckg and nav msrp $47.5k, buyout $27k. $3,000 down and $415 a month. 39mo 12k miles a year. not sure any of the other numbers. Does this sound like a good deal??

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.