Ats manual tranny problems fixed?
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, Ats manual tranny problems fixed? in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; Read some reviews which said the 6speed tranny is notchy and news on oct 2012saying GM is trying to fix ...
    hueyh is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Ats manual tranny problems fixed?

Read some reviews which said the 6speed tranny is notchy and news on oct 2012saying GM is trying to fix it.

Just wanna know if the ats on market now has the upgraded trannies or it is still not fixed?
    Local dealer does not have manual ones for test drive.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

bdwalters is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T Premium

Re: Ats manual tranny problems fixed?

They should all be fixed. None of the "faulty" ones should have been received by customers. They added softer bushings, so it was never really faulty, per say. People just thought it was too hard to operate.

hueyh is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdwalters
    They should all be fixed. None of the "faulty" ones should have been received by customers. They added softer bushings, so it was never really faulty, per say. People just thought it was too hard to operate.
    Really? That sounds good. Any ats 2.0t owners give some comments on shift feeling?

Steve 717 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0 Manual

Re: Ats manual tranny problems fixed?

I have about 1700 miles on my ATS now, and I have been very pleased with the manual. I would say the shift action and feel is at least as good as my old TSX.
    Another person on the forum didn't have a good experience with the manual in his test drive, and he also had an TSX. So perhaps the ATS is still spotty.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.