2.0 lease for 2.5 $ now?!?! - Page 2
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, 2.0 lease for 2.5 $ now?!?! in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; Originally Posted by Fraggy Where's "Katie" when u need her lol Unfortunately, Fraggy, this thread didn't come to my attention ...
    Cadillac Cust Svc is online now Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Re: 2.0 lease for 2.5 $ now?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Fraggy View Post
    Where's "Katie" when u need her lol
    Unfortunately, Fraggy, this thread didn't come to my attention until I returned to work this morning after the weekend. Your use of my name in the thread helped bring it to my attention quickly, so thank you very much for that!

Quote Originally Posted by AmerLux View Post
    Dealer just said: " we've got no advance notice on these lease deals, If you had bought the car yesterday and the new lease deal came out today, you'd be in the same position," Meaning im stuck paying more for less than folks who bought after the 1st of the year. By the time my lease expires i will have paid $1368.00 more for my 2.5 auto than I can get a 2.0t with a 6 speed for today.
    The current lease deal went active nine days after I signed my lease. What a difference 9 days make, are you kidding me?1?!?!?
    No doubt, that I really like this car. The reality that nothing can be done and the length of time I've got on my hands now is sobering.
    Worse things have happened to better people.
    Thanks for listening to my two day long rant guys!
    I'm so sorry to hear about your aggravation, AmerLux! For my part, I can document your feedback from your posts where the proper GM teams can view it. And I'm also happy to document further details for you and investigate my resources for any further insights/information, if you like. Please email me anytime at Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com for assistance, and including the last eight of your VIN in your message would be very helpful.

Best,

Katie
    Cadillac Customer Service

Fraggy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    No problem Katie, glad to know my grouchiness could be of service LOL.

AmerLux is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS

Quote Originally Posted by mkco View Post
    These things happen, unfortunately, and I can relate to your frustration. We just leased a Cruze for my daughter. We used the $850+ GM Card points I had to bring the cap cost down. Sounds pretty good, I know, but the day after I signed the papers I got an offer in the mail where GM would "round up" my points to $2,000 and could've used all of them on the Cruze! I was NOT happy!
    Yep, just chalkin' it up to bad luck, HAD to have this thing once i test drove one! If I knew the 2.0T w/ a 6 speed was going to be available for the same price 3 weeks later i'd have waited, that said this car is FANTASTIC in general and especially for the $ im paying. Others have said this and so will I: This car is a huge leap forward in quality vs my old CTS. Looking forward to my next Cadillac purchase in a couple years, I'll be more patient next go around.

Thank you Katie for chiming in, I appreciate it.

Atswatcher is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Yep, just chalkin' it up to bad luck, HAD to have this thing once i test drove one! If I knew the 2.0T w/ a 6 speed was going to be available for the same price 3 weeks later i'd have waited, that said this car is FANTASTIC in general and especially for the $ im paying. Others have said this and so will I: This car is a huge leap forward in quality vs my old CTS. Looking forward to my next Cadillac purchase in a couple years, I'll be more patient next go around.

Thank you Katie for chiming in, I appreciate it.
    In case you missed it, Katie asked you to email her your last 8 of your VIN, they might be able to work something out for you.

As far as the GM Card top-off the other poster missed, consider that I just received a $1,500 private offer, and topping off of my GM card (only $100 on the card) to $2,000, guess what? By the time I am ready to turn my current lease in and consider a new ATS, these offers will be long expired. Life isn't alway fair.

ArmyJoe is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 11 CTS coupe 10 SRX

Tough situation. But how do you like the 2.5? I haven't heard much.

drsketch is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS

Quote Originally Posted by CTS2009 View Post
    My lease is with 15k per year. I got a 2.0t standard with CUE as the only option. 39 month term
    Is that figure before tax?

AmerLux is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyJoe
    Tough situation. But how do you like the 2.5? I haven't heard much.
    2.5 isn't really all that bad, didnt drive the 2.0t as it wasn't available at the time for the lease deal. But coming out of a 500hp V-10 it isn't as slow or non-responsive as I thought it would be.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.