New ATS Driver, What is Your Age? - Page 9
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes
Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, New ATS Driver, What is Your Age? in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; 38 last car was a 500hp Subaru STI that killed pretty much every car on the road or track. But ...
    Siren05 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T RWD. 2011 STI Hatchback.

Re: New ATS Driver, What is Your Age?

38 last car was a 500hp Subaru STI that killed pretty much every car on the road or track. But she was
    Stolen a month ago and probably resides somewhere in Africa now. Had my first child 6 Weeks ago so the ATS seems like a better fit for me and my new family. Need a tune for my 2.0T

pa2wheelrider is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS AWD 2.0T

I'm 58, My lease was done on my 2010 Mini Cooper S so i decided on a AWD ATS 2.0T

wongluk is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T 6spd
    Not yet 35, just ordered black on black turbo performance trim with stick shift

First time domestic car buyer!

Soyko is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS

I'm 26. Black on black ATS4 with 2.0T. Last car was a 2008 CTS4 3.6.

jeffc83 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2008 CTS4 DI Premium (SOLD) / 2013 XTS Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by Soyko View Post
    I'm 26. Black on black ATS4 with 2.0T. Last car was a 2008 CTS4 3.6.
    I have to ask you because I'm thinking of switching from an 08 CTS4 DI Premium over to the ATS4 2.0t Performance...was it an easy transition for you overall? The power on the 2.0t was nice but once I got back into my car, the beast was back! The size of the ATS is also holding me back a bit. Any comments/opinions would be appreciated.

ericzoom is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 08' SRX

51, with a silver ATS 2.0T. Car handles great, but the seats are a little thin padded for my skinny ass.
    Also have a 11' SRX for the wife.

Last car was an 04' Mazda6s. Slow as anything, but also handled great.
    blue_eldo and blue_eldo like this.

stevenzoz is offline Cadillac Owners Member

22 years old here. graduated college in May and just landed my first 'big boy job'. So starting with the reputation of Cadillac being for 'old people' ..... It can't be worse than the image of Buick.. with that being said I just ended the lease early on my 2011 Buick Regal (2.4L base engine, not the turbo (only 184 hp)) to get into a 2.0t AWD (LOVE THE POWER AND PERFORMANCE.. now I can actually pass people on the highway, lol) ... Everyone always made fun of me for driving an old mans car (but this has nothing to do with why I got rid of it). I will be picking it up next friday and I got a great deal after pinning 2 dealers against each other. Opulent Blue FTW! (I really wish the caramel interior was available on it, though)

On a side note, I am trapped in GM. I love cars and am such a big enthusiast (like i'm sure many of you are) but GM (like other brands) makes it way too easy to get out of your lease early as long as you get another GM. When I have only 6 months left I always get that itch, which is why I ended the lease early on my pontiac g6 coupe to get the Buick Regal and now to get the ATS.

vacantif is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T AWD
    27, Metallic Silver ATS 2.0T AWD - taking delivery Monday afternoon. Can't wait, first time Cadillac owner!

Stevo Supremo is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): ATS RWD 2.0 Manual

Quote Originally Posted by stevenzoz View Post
    22 years old here. graduated college in May and just landed my first 'big boy job'. So starting with the reputation of Cadillac being for 'old people' ..... It can't be worse than the image of Buick.. with that being said I just ended the lease early on my 2011 Buick Regal (2.4L base engine, not the turbo (only 184 hp)) to get into a 2.0t AWD (LOVE THE POWER AND PERFORMANCE.. now I can actually pass people on the highway, lol) ... Everyone always made fun of me for driving an old mans car (but this has nothing to do with why I got rid of it). I will be picking it up next friday and I got a great deal after pinning 2 dealers against each other. Opulent Blue FTW! (I really wish the caramel interior was available on it, though)
    awesome! glad to see people here around my age! I was like "this close" ! to getting opulent blue.. but the though of a raven black ATS with TINT was just something I couldn't pass up.

SCATS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 Cadillac ATS- 2.0T/Man/Base/RWD/CUE/Blk/Blk
    38.... Owned 35 cars in my life.. This is the BEST CAR I've owned yet,. Including M3s and S4s

Fraggy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by SCATS
    38.... Owned 35 cars in my life.. This is the BEST CAR I've owned yet,. Including M3s and S4s
    We're you S4to335 on E90 post?

SCATS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 Cadillac ATS- 2.0T/Man/Base/RWD/CUE/Blk/Blk
    Nah... My S4 was a 1993, UrS4.. Owned 1998-1999.. And I had an E46 M3 from 2009-2012, an E36 328iS from 2006-2008, and a 1988 M5 from 2005-2006.. Among many other cars

Ok, just checking. That guy also owned like 30+ cars , so the background kinda sounded similar.

nachopappyscaddy is offline Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Automobile(s): Cadillac ATS 2.0T
    35. Just took delivery on a black/red 2.0t premium.

Nice!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.