New ATS Driver, What is Your Age? - Page 8
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes
Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, New ATS Driver, What is Your Age? in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; Yeah I was interested in the thunder gray too. The salesperson said that the metal flakes in that color had ...
    Neuroleptic is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): ATS Turbo manual

Re: New ATS Driver, What is Your Age?

Yeah I was interested in the thunder gray too. The salesperson said that the metal flakes in that color had to be ordered from over seas somewhere and they couldn't keep the costs down to keep it going.

Fraggy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    It's such a beautiful color too, I was very tempted to pick one up that's still in stock at a local dealer here, but it was a very loaded premium and was nearly $52,000, so I passed on the. So I still wait for an ATS…

Golddogs is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Premium

45, Just picked up my 3.6 black on black Saturday. Traded in my 2013 Dodge Durango 5.7L R/T. Nice truck but the mileage (14.5) was killing me.

Dblhelx is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T

27, black on black turbo. Got for a work car. 1500mi. In two weeks logged.

ChaseSS is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS

27... love this car

marktanner is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Premium 2.0T 6M Black Raven/Caramel

I'm feeling old in this crowd! 58 here. Third stick shift Cadillac in a row! CTS, then CTS-V, and now the ATS. Wouldn't have bought them otherwise if a stick wasn't offered. I'm glad to see so many younger people are buying this car. My father would have been glad that I have been buying Cadillacs, but none of mine would have been his kind of car. His first Cadillac was a 1940's Fleetwood, also with a stick, which he inherited from his father. Then he had ten Coupe deVilles yearly in a row, starting in 1971, and finishing with a 1990 Sedan deVille, that he kept until his death in 2004. Today's Cadillacs are definitely not cars only for the elderly anymore.

sd vidiot is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T Premium RWD 6M

Bullsweet is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS - 2.0T Performance

28 - Black on Caramel

DG2
    DG2 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by Neuroleptic
    I'm 27. To be honest, 5 years ago I wouldn't have even thought of buying a domestic car, but with Cadillac's CTS and CTS-V's and now the ATS I've obviously changed my mind. I like how my car was built 60 miles away from my home, and the money goes to a "local" company and workers. In addition, I love my car, and don't feel like I am sacrificing one bit for something built in Munich or Stuttgart.
    Good for you !! The fact is the new Cadillacs are hotter then anything on the road today. Also, in the "old days" when Cadillac was king of the world no movie star, sports superstar or business executive would even consider driving anything but a Cadillac Going be fun to see Caddy continue to get this type of marketshare back.

nachopappyscaddy is offline Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Automobile(s): Cadillac ATS 2.0T

My ATS should be ready in a few days. I always hesitate calling it a cadillac because it just doesn't handle like one. The dealership is doing some custom bodywork to it. Ill throw some pics up when I get it!

AtlantaGuy00 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 DTS, 2013 ATS

OMG no more Thunder Gray? I have one of the only ones then! I feel fortunate, until it comes time to paint it if it ever need repair!

RxATS is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS 3.6L premium

OK, finally decided to add myself to the list. 32, black raven, morello red, 3.6 premium. I have admired the CTS for years and planned on upgrading to it as my own future 4-door sport sedan family car, then I saw an add for ATS during the 2012 Superbowl. I knew then I would have to hold out until "summer of 2012." Well as soon as my local dealership got one in stock, I made sure a child's car seat would fit & bought it. I have been proud owner of an American made Cadillac ATS since September 2012.
    JoshuaDav and JoshuaDav like this.

AlanJS is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS 3.6 RWD Opulent Blue

62 years , retired with my second Cadillac. Just received 3.6 L RWD Performance edition in Opulent Blue. Love the stares we get. It is such a gorgeous car. Handles beautifully. Responsive, agile, aggressive and loaded with technology. The BMW 3 series is old news and about to be retired so who wants yesterdays auto?

ATS Toronto is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T Luxury RWD + Nav/18's/Awareness

Age 53. just ordered this week...2.0T Luxury with Nav, 18" wheels, driver awareness. Black Raven on black. Keeping 2010 Genesis Sedan Premium V6 as 2nd vehicle. Will be interesting to experience the difference between engines. The test drive of the 2.0T was definitely a different feel than the Genesis V6 which is also a strong V6 engine. Feel/sound was different and I've found it interesting reading different perspectives as I reflect on the 2.0 test drives. I've noted a few folks saying the 2.0T seemed to be almost as fast but felt like it it had to work harder. I remember it having a boatload of torque and power across the various speeds/gears (auto) and frankly less of a lag than the powerful but more smooth/syrupy V6 I tested (and my Genesis for that matter). Not saying right or wrong on either engine (they're both in the top tier), just noting how perceptions can vary...and are also influenced by reviews/feedback we read and hear.

All that said, I can't wait to take delivery and wind it out!

huna is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): ATS 3.6 AWD Premium Thunder Gray, Caramel, with peanuts

Quote Originally Posted by Golddogs View Post
    45, Just picked up my 3.6 black on black Saturday. Traded in my 2013 Dodge Durango 5.7L R/T. Nice truck but the mileage (14.5) was killing me.
    You traded in a 2013 high $ vehicle because the gas was costing too much?? How about the depreciation on it? I feel for you, buddy!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.