Cadillac Owners Forum banner

New ATS Driver, What is Your Age?

88K views 419 replies 303 participants last post by  DapperATS 
#1 ·
This is something I am curious about. It's small size may deter older driver, and its driving dynamics may attract younger ones.

Also, fun driving obviously is a major factor in your decision, what are some other reasons made you to choose ATS?

#180 ·
39.5... Sold my 2008 Nissan Altima Coupe and moved into a 2013 ATS 2.0T Standard RWD 6AT, picking it over a 328i. The vehicle has some quirks that I'm trying to get over. 1) Bugs in the base, non-CUE infotainment system. 2) Some "itches" and rattles on bumpy pavement. 3) My legs feel forced a tad left of center due to the position of the seat and "bulge" to the right of the pedal. 4) My dealer service experience has been absolutely terrible.

#191 ·
24, graduated from college almost 3 years ago and I've been working my ass off since graduating. I'm not into the latest electronic or buying clothes or shoes. The ATS was a treat for me busting my ass and I LOVE it. I have the ATS 2.0T Premium in a 6-speed manual and she is gorgeous!!!

#203 ·
Hello small723,

We are glad to welcome you as an active member to our Cadillac community. Congratulations on your recent purchase of a '13 ATS Premium! I hope you are enjoying your ownership experience so far. If you ever have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact us. Gregory and I monitor the Cadillac forums and are here to assist.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Care

#207 ·
I'm getting my Phantom Gray Manual Performance for my 39th birthday in a few weeks. I've always wanted a mid 90's M3, but my wife has always said they're ugly. I didn't care much for looks, but now I agree with her. The ATS has bridged the gap between my and my wife's taste.
I've owned a first generation Taurus SHO 5spd manual since '95, and I love that car other than it being front wheel drive. But, a fast 4dr stick has always been my preferred ride. Currently driving a VibeGT. Fun car, but I can't wait til my ATS gets built. I'm also very excited and proud about owning a car built in Michigan. Thinking of a cool license plate. (MI MADE) (MDNMICH) (PUREMCH) (MCHGNMD) (BLTNMCH)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.