New ATS Driver, What is Your Age? - Page 5
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes
Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, New ATS Driver, What is Your Age? in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; 33 years old, I suppose that's a good age for a first time Cadillac buyer. People still think it's an ...
    josefelipe is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    33 years old, I suppose that's a good age for a first time Cadillac buyer. People still think it's an old people car. I tell them, you haven't seen this one!
    Also my first new car; couldn't take the smile off my face for the first two weeks.

Nite_Hawk is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T

Re: New ATS Driver, What is Your Age?

34, and my first Cadillac. I purchased the ats jan 16. I love it so far, coming from a Gto, and having an
    Audi as well. I can't wait to throw some mods at it.

gfxbt is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T MT

25 - Last car was an 09 Malibu (4 cylinder with 6 speed aut0), before that 2006 G6 GTP (3.9L with 6 speed manual - actually a pretty fun car other than the front wheel drive), before that a 2003 Vibe (base with 5 speed manual - not as much fun)

AlanJS is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS 3.6 RWD Opulent Blue

I am 62, retired physician and waiting for my ATS. Ordered 3.6L, performance in blue with navigation CUE. This would be my second Cadillac as I drove a front wheel drive Eldorado Touring back in the 90's. Can you picture 300 HP coming through the front wheels? Total torque steer.My last car was a 2009 Nissan 370z but it was getting difficult to get in and out of. Plus after right rotator cuff surgery shifting lost its glamour.
    Now I can have exciting drive and luxury at once in the ATS. I love the technology.

Its an ATS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): ATS Premium 3.6 AWD
    Quote Originally Posted by AlanJS
    I am 62, retired physician and waiting for my ATS. Ordered 3.6L, performance in blue with navigation CUE. This would be my second Cadillac as I drove a front wheel drive Eldorado Touring back in the 90's. Can you picture 300 HP coming through the front wheels? Total torque steer.My last car was a 2009 Nissan 370z but it was getting difficult to get in and out of. Plus after right rotator cuff surgery shifting lost its glamour.
    Now I can have exciting drive and luxury at once in the ATS. I love the technology.
    You'll love opulent blue! It is def one of the best colors cadillac offers!!!

DavidL is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 92 Allanté, 2013 ATS4

I have had my '92 Allanté since 1994; I never get bored with it!! To each, his own.. And, I love my ATS; best car I've ever had.

acuraman is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

I am 52. I ordered my ATS in Radiant Silver/Moreno red 2.0T Performance Manual last year in November 2012. Expected delivery is March 2013!
    I currently drive a 2008 CTS 3.6 Manual (ordered new). I was pleased with the CTS, Modified it slightly with Magna-Flow exhaust (sweet!!) and a gloss black roof, however as a single driver, the CTS was just a tad too big and heavy. I cross-shopped all the Germans...and stayed with Cadillac. I look forward to taking delivery of my ATS. I chose the 2.0T specifically to stay with a manual and to get better fuel economy and nimbler handling. My car before the CTS was an Acura TSX.

Fraggy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Its an ATS

You'll love opulent blue! It is def one of the best colors cadillac offers!!!
    I'd love to see opulent blue, but the nearest one to me about 100 miles, and I just can't justify that drive for a "look" LOL. One is bound to hit a closer lot pretty soon :-)

exesivefire is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0t AWD
    28, this is my second caddy (05 cts) I had a h3 and Pontiac g8 gxp in between. I needed something with better fuel economy. The ats seemed to satisfy most of my desires.

TurboAWD is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0L Premium AWD

I'm 63 and am waiting for a Red 2.0L Premium AWD. This is my first cadillac but not my first GM car. I've been a Chevy fan since I was a kid. I'm currently driving an '06 Subaru Legacy GT with a tune on it. Before that was an '03 Mitsu Lancer Evo. A lot of mitsu Eclipse turbo AWD's before that. Really looking forward to this one and the possibility of a tune for this one as well.

Stevo Supremo is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): ATS RWD 2.0 Manual

Hey! just ordered my ATS, 2.0, Raven black, 6 speed manual, RWD, and I'm 23

Up till now I've owned a 1990 Z24 Cavalier, then I bought a 2002 Z24, 2003 Impala SS, 2004 monte carlo SS.. Then I sold that, bought a 2006 Cobalt SS, wich is my current car while I wait for my new baby to come in

mvpjeffmvp is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 11' Escalade, 13' ATS, 12' Z06 Vette

31 years old. ATS 2.0t replacing my 2010 AMG E63. Currently I have a 2011 Escalade ESV (wife) and a 2012 Centennial edition Z06 Corvette and a 2008 Ford F250 Turbo Diesel

jeffc83 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2008 CTS4 DI Premium
    I'll most likely be purchasing one with in the next few weeks and am 30. (I'd be trading in my 08 CTS4 Premium) It's nice to see such a mix of ages! Cadillac has finally broken the "old man car" tag!!! Great thread!

AmerLux is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffc83
    It's nice to see such a mix of ages! Cadillac has finally broken the "old man car" tag!!! Great thread!
    Here,here!

Stevo Supremo is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): ATS RWD 2.0 Manual

Quote Originally Posted by jeffc83 View Post
    Cadillac has finally broken the "old man car" tag!!! Great thread!
    I'll third that! ( I THINK I'm the youngest member here ) this car just has what I want, its small(ish), Its an amazing car to drive, I wouldn't say "fast" but it'll hustle thats for sure , Its a DAMN good looking car and its just not the 4 wheel "boat" that we all knew Cadillac to be. (I build the XTS.. trust me, thats a boat haha!)

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.