New ATS Driver, What is Your Age? - Page 18
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes
Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, New ATS Driver, What is Your Age? in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; 56 years young/right foot 16 years old-2014 Opulent Blue premium AWD 2.0 T with all the bells and whistles got ...
    cjthedad is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 Opulent Blue ATS 2.0T AWD premium

Re: New ATS Driver, What is Your Age?

56 years young/right foot 16 years old-2014 Opulent Blue premium AWD 2.0 T with all the bells and whistles got email last week that it is built, will have in a couple of weeks. Leaving a tweaked SAAB 2.0 T 9-3 its moving to a nephew. It will be welcomed home by a 1967 Supercharged MGB, 1998 Z3 1.9, 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 and a 2008 Chrysler T & C Mini van.
    vwvr6tom likes this.

Drwilsc is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 Cadillac ATS 3.6 AWD Premium White Diamond

Regarding the earlier posts about the Cimarron, my father had an 86 back when I was a teen, the later ones did have a nice V6 engine. At the time, I actually thought it was a nice car, and that 2.8 V6 was actually kind of quick for its time, surprised a few people (think about its competition in the 1980's).

Jayceejay is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 ATS 2.0T RWD

Quote Originally Posted by delegance View Post
    29 - the smaller feel coming down from the CTS wasn't a problem. I like the agility of it and the extra responsiveness I felt. However, I think I enjoy the look of the CTS more after a year of driving this. Not sure yet...
    I'm 23 and recently traded my 2010 CTS for a 14 2.0T. Like you, I enjoy the nimbleness of the ATS v the CTS but Ill admit that I had a bit of separation anxiety when the dealer drove off with the trade. I said to my self "Damn that is a good looking ca..." then I quickly remembered what just conspired
    exbagboy and vwvr6tom like this.

1tattooedkid is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 Cadillac ATS 2.0T

26. Just picked up a '13 2.0T, 6 speed manual. Gave my husband the Silverado.. My first Cadillac was a bagged '65 when I was 22.

ep_83 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Black Raven 2013 Cadillac ATS 2.0T

74, retired, had the dealer install a column shifter, white walls, and Cadillac hood ornament. Can't figure out how to change the radio station on the touch screen.
    vwvr6tom likes this.

erossonero is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 ATS 2.0T Performance

27 and proud owner of a Diamond White 2014 ATS 2.0T Performance. It's my first time getting a new car(previously purchased used cars), and also my first time getting a North American car.
    vwvr6tom likes this.

Hoosier Daddy is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Performance 2.0T M6

Quote Originally Posted by ep_83 View Post
    74, retired, had the dealer install a column shifter, white walls, and Cadillac hood ornament. Can't figure out how to change the radio station on the touch screen.
    I couldn't figure it out either, but my dealer wired the radio up to "the clapper" and now I just clap to change stations. BTW, if you go that route, do NOT change stations in the middle of a turn. Don't even ask how I know.

steves LS6 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

I'm 42 traded in an 08 SRT8 charger for a 2.0T base. First mod to the car is the factory forged 18's staggered with 225 40 18/ 255 35 18 Michelin Pilot Super Sports. I also have a 2004 CTS-V all stock with 23k on it. Adding new mounts, cradle bushings, and axles soon.

RWS
    RWS is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '14 ATS 3.6 AWD

I'm 58, and just ordered a 3.6 AWD in premium trim.

Thought hard about a RWD drive as my last two cars (both CTS's) were that way (with manual transmissions), but as the 3.6 doesn't come with a manual trans and it snows plenty here in Manitoba, thought I'd opt for utility over fun this time.

I wanted to get the 2.0 with a manual, by the way, but after a test drive was disappointed with both the sound and the harshness of the turbo...

Dpec1996 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 2.5L

36 to good of a deal to pass up. $27900 brand new got it dec. 26th

duneless is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): black raven 2013 ats4 3.6

They put a column shifter on it? I like the idea of the emblem on the hood. I want that.
    Quote Originally Posted by ep_83 View Post
    vwvr6tom likes this.

mjn
    mjn is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 AT 2.0 Luxury MT, Thunder Gray, Light Platinum w/Blac

56 and a GM employee. Last cars: 2000 Subaru Legacy GT, 2004 Saab 2.0T, 2007 Infiniti G35, 2008 BMW 328i, 2011 BMW 328xi..... Kept telling my bosses that I would buy a GM product when they decided to build a good sport sedan. It was worth the wait!
    vwvr6tom likes this.

keldorn is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 ATS 2.0T

36, this is my first Cadillac, a 2014 ATS Luxury 2.0T. I was looking at BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Lexus etc. and the ATS had all the options I wanted and was
    much more competitively priced. Although this is considered small for a Cadillac, it's a huge car to me since I'm coming from a 2004 Acura RSX. I really like the CUE system so far, and I've only had the car for less than a week. I'm keeping my RSX as a daily grind car, and the ATS as my "fun" car.
    vwvr6tom likes this.

dean09 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    I am a 58 year old owner of a 2013 3.6 AWD Performance addition. Black Diamond exterior with tan interior. It has every option except Navigation.
    So for a great car .

jason75070 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Premium 3.6 RWD
    I'm 37 with a Black Raven Premium 3.6 RWD. Came from a 2011 G37 S Sedan

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.