New ATS Driver, What is Your Age? - Page 15
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes
Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, New ATS Driver, What is Your Age? in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; Originally Posted by Left Foot Love I'm getting my Phantom Gray Manual Performance for my 39th birthday in a few ...
    barlowc is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T RWD 6AT

Re: New ATS Driver, What is Your Age?

Quote Originally Posted by Left Foot Love View Post
    I'm getting my Phantom Gray Manual Performance for my 39th birthday in a few weeks. I've always wanted a mid 90's M3, but my wife has always said they're ugly. I didn't care much for looks, but now I agree with her. The ATS has bridged the gap between my and my wife's taste.
    I've owned a first generation Taurus SHO 5spd manual since '95, and I love that car other than it being front wheel drive. But, a fast 4dr stick has always been my preferred ride. Currently driving a VibeGT. Fun car, but I can't wait til my ATS gets built. I'm also very excited and proud about owning a car built in Michigan. Thinking of a cool license plate. (MI MADE) (MDNMICH) (PUREMCH) (MCHGNMD) (BLTNMCH)
    I'll keep an eye out for you Left Foot Love. I drive a stretch of I-275 + M-14 + US-23 + I-94 in my silver ATS twice a day. Once in the morning; again in the evening. Unfortunately, this time of the year. It's just about dark both times.

laimbeer is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 ATS Premium

I also have a '12 BMW X3 35i and had an '07 BMW 335i prior to my ATS 3.6 Premium. I love this car. It's also awesome to know such a fantastic car is being built in Lansing. I have two great friends who work at the plant there so it's a big win-win for me.

barlowc is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T RWD 6AT

Quote Originally Posted by laimbeer View Post
    It's also awesome to know such a fantastic car is being built in Lansing. I have two great friends who work at the plant there so it's a big win-win for me.
    Indeed! Have you ever noticed the Lansing Grand River UAW sticker inside the driver's side door?

When I first got my ATS, I was really interested in getting a tour of the plant. I thought it would be cool to see ATSes at different points of the line. But I couldn't find any information on tours and my brother, who works in the industry, compared it to a sausage factory and said I probably don't want to see how the car is actually assembled. I don't know if there's any truth to that.

Caddyalltheway is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    26 - Got the 3.6 performance package. Never thought I'd be buying a new Cadillac so young. But now I don't think I'll stop. Bring on the ATS-V coupe. I choose the ATS over a 335i, C350 and is350. Everyday I think I made the right choice

laimbeer is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 ATS Premium

The Grand River plant is pretty new so I assume it's like other modern auto plants that I've seen in person (clean, well lit and very cool). I don't think you'd find it to be like a sausage factory. Modern car plants are amazing if you love engineering and technology. They're actually pretty quiet (unless you're in the stamping area!) and not too chaotic.

I've been trying to find time to get up for a visit. One of my two friends said he'll give me a tour anytime. I doubt I can take pics but I'll try.

Drwilsc is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 Cadillac ATS 3.6 AWD Premium White Diamond

41. My ATS, in 3 weeks, has already received far more compliments than my Infiniti G37 ever did. Not
    one person has suggested that it is an 'old persons' car!

Tvp125 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Black ATS 2.5

Im 24 and just bought my first Cadillac. I love the style of the ATS. My last 3 cars have all been Volkswagens so its a nice change.

Leroy_454 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 13' ATS Performance - 2.0T / auto

28 here. Picked up a 13' model Black with red leather and Performance trim. Nice rebates from GM. This is my first car after always driving pickup trucks. I did a little car research and kept coming back to the ATS. The more I drive it the more I am impressed. The handling, steering, and overall feel of the car is excellent.

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by Tvp125 View Post
    Im 24 and just bought my first Cadillac. I love the style of the ATS. My last 3 cars have all been Volkswagens so its a nice change.
    Congratulations on your recent purchase of your first Cadillac, Tvp125. We are glad to have you part of Cadillac Owners. You will learn a lot of insightful information while being an active member. Gregory and I monitor the Cadillac forums, so if you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us via private message so we can assist. Enjoy your ATS!

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

----------

Quote Originally Posted by Leroy_454 View Post
    28 here. Picked up a 13' model Black with red leather and Performance trim. Nice rebates from GM. This is my first car after always driving pickup trucks. I did a little car research and kept coming back to the ATS. The more I drive it the more I am impressed. The handling, steering, and overall feel of the car is excellent.
    Hello Leroy_454,

Welcome to Cadillac Owners and congratulations on your recent purchase of an ATS! I was impressed with the ATS when I had the opportunity to test drive it. I agree that the handling and feel of the car overall is great. Continue to enjoy your Cadillac and if you ever have any concerns or questions, don't hesitate to contact me via private message.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

JetBlackNinja is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 Cadillac ATS 3.6L

I'll be 23 in January... Traded in my 05 Tundra for a 3.6L Luxury with CUE. I love it so far!!! My Caddi has seemingly endless power.

btmasta is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS

22. Just got a 2.0t awd base model. Loving it so far.

Just bought a roof rack for her for skiing, and tint & snow tires are on it's way!

Hanks13ats is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I'm 59. We've had the ATS for a year and love the car. I also have a 2010 Grand Sport Corvette and a 2005 Chevy Trailblazer. GM all the way.

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by Hanks13ats View Post
    I'm 59. We've had the ATS for a year and love the car. I also have a 2010 Grand Sport Corvette and a 2005 Chevy Trailblazer. GM all the way.
    Hello Hanks13ats,

We appreciate your loyalty to GM. I am glad your ownership experience with your ATS has been positive! Continue to enjoy your Cadillac. If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us. Gregory and I monitor the Cadillac forums and can be reached via private message.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Michael167 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0t

Quote Originally Posted by duke27 View Post
    I'm 19 and on Jan 17 got a silver ATS 2.0T Performance. I love the car, and btw i think i have everyone beat for the youngest owner!
    Not quite beat but tied, I'm 19 as well. Picked up my 2.0 late November and I have to say I share the same sentiment, love the car.

ATS2.0 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T RWD

17 My dad bought it for me as a daily driver for college...We also have a 2010 Camaro RS and I am very involved in the Camaro community!....Love my ATS and I am already doing mods to it.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.