New ATS Driver, What is Your Age? - Page 14
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes
Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, New ATS Driver, What is Your Age? in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; 43. Traded in a 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder....
    UUMickey is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 ATS

Re: New ATS Driver, What is Your Age?

43. Traded in a 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder.

JSD13 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

29. Came from a G37s Coupe and Audi A4 before it. So far loving this car.

Maxplot is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 Premium ATS 3.6 - Crystal Red, 2013 SRX Platinum Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchflorida
    Which is more fun to drive? The ATS or the G37. The G37 has a sort of heavy feel to it.
    Yeah. Same for me.

RSN
    RSN is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    q 39 and really enjoying my 2013 ATS 2.0T AWD Premium

pflucier is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '13 ATS 2.0T Premium

70, but I drive like I am 40-coming from a 1995 Porsche cabriolet.

YoshiFD3S is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '13 ATS 2.0T Manual, '11 Sonata 2.0T, '94 Mazda RX-7 w/ 2JZ

I traded in an '04 Mazda RX-8 that was causing me nothing but headaches.

small723 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS4 Premium

27, recently purchased a '13 Thunder Gray ATS4 Premium w/ Morello red interior. I decided to go with the ATS over an A4 because of the features I got in the ATS versus the A4, the color combination, the price, and Cadillac being american.

Came from a 2004 Toyota Corolla with 258k miles
    JoshuaDav likes this.

Cadillac Cust Svc is online now Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by small723 View Post
    27, recently purchased a '13 Thunder Gray ATS4 Premium w/ Morello red interior. I decided to go with the ATS over an A4 because of the features I got in the ATS versus the A4, the color combination, the price, and Cadillac being american.

Came from a 2004 Toyota Corolla with 258k miles
    Hello small723,

We are glad to welcome you as an active member to our Cadillac community. Congratulations on your recent purchase of a '13 ATS Premium! I hope you are enjoying your ownership experience so far. If you ever have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact us. Gregory and I monitor the Cadillac forums and are here to assist.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

small723 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS4 Premium

Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac Cust Svc View Post
    Hello small723,

We are glad to welcome you as an active member to our Cadillac community. Congratulations on your recent purchase of a '13 ATS Premium! I hope you are enjoying your ownership experience so far. If you ever have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact us. Gregory and I monitor the Cadillac forums and are here to assist.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care
    Thanks Laura! I'm loving my ATS!!

Stupor Mundi is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS

I'm 62. Bought my 2013 ATS Luxury AWD 2.0 Turbo 5 days ago--got a deal I couldn't refuse, $8K off list plus I had $1K on my GM Card. I like petite, quick, well-made and reasonably priced cars, and I particularly enjoy renting cars in Italy and driving around like a maniac in the latest Italian and German offerings. My last 3 vehicles before the ATS were a 2001 Honda Prelude, a 2006 Nissan 350Z and a 2010 BMW 328i x-drive. The ATS is about the only American car that currently interests me--after I test drove it the ATS last summer, I knew the Bimmer's days were numbered until I could get a deal on an ATS.

So far (300 miles), the Caddy beats the Bimmer hands down, except that the Bimmer straight 6 was smoother than the ATS--hell, it's smoother than any engine in any car I have ever driven. No matter--the ATS handles better, is more handsome, is more modern, and is more fun. And it's great being in an American world-class car for a change. Now if only GM would put an 8-speed tranny in this car and better lumbar support in the seats, it would be near perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by small723 View Post
    Thanks Laura! I'm loving my ATS!!
    You are welcome, small723. I am glad you are loving your ATS! I've had the opportunity to drive one, and I absolutely loved the drive.

Regards,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

----------

Quote Originally Posted by Stupor Mundi View Post
    I'm 62. Bought my 2013 ATS Luxury AWD 2.0 Turbo 5 days ago--got a deal I couldn't refuse, $8K off list plus I had $1K on my GM Card. I like petite, quick, well-made and reasonably priced cars, and I particularly enjoy renting cars in Italy and driving around like a maniac in the latest Italian and German offerings. My last 3 vehicles before the ATS were a 2001 Honda Prelude, a 2006 Nissan 350Z and a 2010 BMW 328i x-drive. The ATS is about the only American car that currently interests me--after I test drove it the ATS last summer, I knew the Bimmer's days were numbered until I could get a deal on an ATS.

So far (300 miles), the Caddy beats the Bimmer hands down, except that the Bimmer straight 6 was smoother than the ATS--hell, it's smoother than any engine in any car I have ever driven. No matter--the ATS handles better, is more handsome, is more modern, and is more fun. And it's great being in an American world-class car for a change. Now if only GM would put an 8-speed tranny in this car and better lumbar support in the seats, it would be near perfect.
    Hello Stupor Mundi,

Congratulations on your recent purchase of a '13 ATS Luxury and welcome to the forum! Enjoy driving your ATS and if you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us. Are you currently located in Italy? I ask this because you stated you enjoy renting cars in Italy.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Left Foot Love is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Phantom Gray/MorelloRed Performance - Manual

I'm getting my Phantom Gray Manual Performance for my 39th birthday in a few weeks. I've always wanted a mid 90's M3, but my wife has always said they're ugly. I didn't care much for looks, but now I agree with her. The ATS has bridged the gap between my and my wife's taste.
    I've owned a first generation Taurus SHO 5spd manual since '95, and I love that car other than it being front wheel drive. But, a fast 4dr stick has always been my preferred ride. Currently driving a VibeGT. Fun car, but I can't wait til my ATS gets built. I'm also very excited and proud about owning a car built in Michigan. Thinking of a cool license plate. (MI MADE) (MDNMICH) (PUREMCH) (MCHGNMD) (BLTNMCH)

Stupor Mundi is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS

Laura: I don't live in Italy--I live in Illinois. But I vacation in Italy once or twice a year.

Jroca64 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 ATS 2.0 T

49, and came out of a 2004 Mini Cooper S, to a 2014 ATS, so far so good, enjoying the car alot. We need to get a group of us together, go to North Carolina and drive the dragon with our cars, AWESOME

Quote Originally Posted by Stupor Mundi View Post
    Laura: I don't live in Italy--I live in Illinois. But I vacation in Italy once or twice a year.
    Hi Stupor Mundi,

Thank you for responding back to me. Now I understand your previous post after you explained that you vacation there. I did a study abroad in Florence, Italy and absolutely loved it. I bet you have a fun time driving those European vehicles around!

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.