New ATS Driver, What is Your Age? - Page 11
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes
Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, New ATS Driver, What is Your Age? in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; Originally Posted by mechevar 34 and came from a Toyota Solara to a 2.0T(M) ATS. Never even considered a Cadillac ...
    thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP
    Quote Originally Posted by mechevar View Post
    34 and came from a Toyota Solara to a 2.0T(M) ATS. Never even considered a Cadillac for previous car purchases as I just thought of a Cadillac as 'land yacht' for an older demographic.
    Where you been the last decade?

MyersBalls is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T
    Just turned 36 and leased a 2.0T ATS, Black Raven. Came from an 07 Trailblazer SS. A lot less power in the ATS but power to weight is good and the car is nimble. I have to admit I miss the big 6.0 LS2, though.

tgibbs is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    35, bought my 3.6 awd premium fully loaded about 2 months ago and absolutely love it! Can't wait to start doing some mods! My 08 mustang gt cs was my baby but this car has made me forget about her pretty fast lol

Apt956 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS (2013)

Re: New ATS Driver, What is Your Age?

35 ATS 2.5 Luxury, traded Lexus ES350... Still adjusting to the bumpy ride.

EnvoyBu is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 Cadillac ATS 3.6L Premium Collection

I'm 19 and got my ATS4 3.6L Premium on 4/15. So far so good!

No clue why I can't change my age on the forum though. It says I'm 20, but I'm 19...

kmb32687 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T RWD Manual

Just turned 26. Traded with BMW 335i. 2.0T Manual RWD. Great car!

Ats is my 8th car. Lol

Eshootom is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0 Turbo Performance Package

39. 2.0 Turbo Performance Package. Black Diamond Tricoat. Leased this after my beloved 540 M Sport blew a head gasket. I loved that car so much. Switched to Cadillac because I felt the ATS was more fun to drive than the 3 series. I have to say I miss the power of my 540's V8 but I dig the technology, features and look of the ATS. It's also nice to drive something that you don't see at every stop light. I wish the V6 came in a manual transmission as I would have gotten that one and the power dropoff may not have been as noticeable. That said, I've been babying this one to break it in. Have 1250 miles on it now. Only 250 more before I can really go after it. I'm told to drive it like hell for a few days and the cars computer will reset. Will be interesting to see how it will respond. Anyway, I applaud Cadillac for the effort and look forward to seeing the higher performance versions of upcoming cars. Specifically, the ATS-V and the CTS VSport.

louieftw is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '95 Seville SLS (RIP), '00 BMW 328Ci (RIP), '13 ATS 2.0T/6MT

21, coming from a BMW E46 and a '95 Cadillac SLS before that (hence the join date). Took delivery of my Radiant Silver 2013 ATS (RWD, 6-speed manual, 2.0T) on 02/22/13.

bluecrayon is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): None

36 as well. Never even considered myself a Cadillac person until I saw an ats premium at a car show and loved it. Mostly drove "average" cars my whole life excluding a 97 z28 I bought almost new. Finally decided to lease a blue 3.6 awd luxury. Sure seems to me the ats is attracting a younger crowd than in years past.

Frikiton is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

27 here

First car 3yrs ago was a Toyota Avalon 2002 for 6 months (Dads car) gave it back and bought my first Cadillac STS RWD V6 2006 w/ 117k miles LOOKED BRAND NEW. Kept it for 2yrs sold it with some profit for something smaller and AWD. Got into a 2007 BMW 328 XI Sedan w/ 46k miles sold it last month with 51k miles only 10 months (gas guzzler) lol. Looking to get an ATS now , audi/bmw are nice just overpriced for what its worth.

ben.gators is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0L Turbo Performance, 99 Seville STS--Gone!

Mrfoxxy is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Turbo. Had a 2001 Catera

44 here
    Caters at 31

Thunder Gray STS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T Premium
    47 tomorrow

SxyDivva is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 ATS Performance 2.0T
    I'm a 41 year old FEMALE and I just ordered my 1st 2014 ATS 2.0T performance caddy, with all the bells and whistles! I have been wanting a caddy for a couple of years now. I was sick of seeing just males behind the wheel of a caddy, you rarely see any females driving these powerful vehicles, until NOW! When I first drove the ATS I knew I had to get one! Just waiting patiently for my car to get to my dealership. .. it's been a long 6 weeks!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Diamondeye24 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): None
    I'll be 40 on July 19th. I'm a female also. I'll be getting a 2.0 T. Hopefully before the end of the year. I'm going to order it with every option. Diamond white with red interior

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.