Wheel Options??
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, Wheel Options?? in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; I am new to this forum and joined because it is highly likely I will order an ATS soon. The ...
    Jmasse is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): None

Wheel Options??

I am new to this forum and joined because it is highly likely I will order an ATS soon. The reason for the post is I am confused about the wheel options. When I spec out the cars (I am interested in the 2.0 Performance or Premium) the premium appears to give me an option for a staggered tire size F/R. Is that correct? Also, is the only real difference between Premium and Performance the Navigation?

Thanks in advance for any help!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Fraggy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    The wheel options still confuse me. But, when moving to premium you get nav, magnetic suspension, HUD, LSD, summer tires, and advanced cooling system. Well with the $1400 difference.

TBSS2008 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Corvette GS, Solstice GXP

Re: Wheel Options??

It just got even more confusing there is even a 19" wheel option for the ATS, see link below!

You can get staggered 19" wheels (19x8F 19x9R) on the ATS regardless of which package you choose. Except 19" are not available on any AWD ATS Model. That means you could buy a standard model or any RWD model ATS and still get the 19" Wheels. This is a dealer installed accessory and the 19" wheels look AMAZING! The 18" wheel option was the only reason I even entertained the more expensive ATS Models. To think I can get a 2.0T Standard 6spd Manual with Sunroof and still get 19x8F 19x9R is a Great!

Link:
    http://www.gmcaad.com/launch-kits/ats-launch-kit.pdf

Cadillac ATS 19.jpg

Cadillac ATS 19 Back.jpg

macintoshse1 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

How much do the 19" cost

Cisitalia is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Premium 3.6 RWD WDT/LPB

What Fraggy said, but the cooling system is larger capacity and the cost is $3,000 for RWD and $2,100 for AWD since it does not have magnetic ride suspension and no staggered wheels with all season tires. The RWD premium comes standard with 225/40-18” tires 8” wheel width fronts and 255/35-18” tires 9” wheel width rears with summer performance run flat tires. The performance comes standard with 225/40-17” tires 8” wheel widths front/rear with all season run flat tires. For the performance RWD, you can option up to 225/40-18” front and rears all season tires. More confusion, the performance and premium AWD gets standard 225/40-18” front and rear all season tires. The AWD models and performance models do not have options for staggered wheels and performance summer tires.

Keep in mind the performance model does not have fold down rear seats. That is weird and was a show stopper for me. The premium model was the one for me since I wanted all the goodies it has to offer. The magnetic ride suspension and limited slip differential was very important to me and the HUD was icing on the cake. I am very glad I went with the premium model.

Atswatcher is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by macintoshse1
    How much do the 19" cost
    Good question.

Also with the 19" rims, can I fit them with slightly taller tires? Want to protect the rims better.

19" Wheel Price?

It does not say in the PDF link above. The Black ATS in that picture is on Autotrader for 43955.00 MSRP. It is a 2.0T Performance with Manual and Navigation which would be 42,305.00 MSRP. Based on the difference in price it looks like the wheel package is 1650.00 but dont quote me on this I do not know for sure.

Link to the Black ATS with 19" on Autotrader:
    http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...35589376&Log=0

Cisitalia is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Premium 3.6 RWD WDT/LPB

Quote Originally Posted by Atswatcher View Post
    Good question.

Also with the 19" rims, can I fit them with slightly taller tires? Want to protect the rims better.
    I would not do that though. You will effectively change the gearing and your speedometer will no longer be calibrated, plus the car won't accelerate as fast.
    huna and huna like this.

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Jmasse, thank you for considering an ATS! I just wanted to let you know I'm happy to investigate Cadillac questions further for you if you like. Please email me anytime at Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com with any vehicle questions you may have.

Katie
    Cadillac Customer Service

Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac Cust Svc View Post
    Jmasse, thank you for considering an ATS! I just wanted to let you know I'm happy to investigate Cadillac questions further for you if you like. Please email me anytime at Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com with any vehicle questions you may have.

Katie
    Do you have any pricing information on the 19" wheel option displayed above?

YankeeVic is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): NONE... Yet
    I have 18" but those 19's are incredible. May have to upgrade.

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by TBSS2008 View Post
    Do you have any pricing information on the 19" wheel option displayed above?
    Thanks for your patience, TBSS! I unfortunately don't have access to that information, so I recommend contacting your dealership to see what pricing information they can provide. If you still have questions after discussing it with the dealer, however, don't hesitate to let me know!

Katie

hanger505 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T Performance

Has anybody had success getting information about the availability of these 19s from the dealer?

Fraggy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    I think in another thread someone said the are like 5k or something.

macintoshse1 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

This was on Plaza Cadillac website in Leesburg, FL (352) 504-0846. You guys might try giving them a call.

http://www.plazacadillac.com/Vehicle...-FL/1860827863

6303647653.jpg

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.