Looking to lease ATS
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes
Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, Looking to lease ATS in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; I'm looking at a first time lease and interested in the ATS. The specs I will most likely go with ...
    msheikh25 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Looking to lease ATS

I'm looking at a first time lease and interested in the ATS. The specs I will most likely go with are:
    - AWD 2.0T Performance or Premium
    - Cue w/ navigation
    - Sunroof
    - 18" wheels
    - black exterior with dark interior

For the performance MSRP with those specs is $47,435 and invoice is $44,704.
    For the premium MSRP with the same specs is $48,790 and invoice is $46,032.

Since the car is so new, there don't seem to be many discussions around actual prices paid or lease terms that people received yet online unfortunately. I was wondering if sharing that information is allowed on this forum and if anyone would be willing to share what kind of deals they received? I'm in the Northern VA area but I'm sure deals from other competitive markets should be good for comparison purposes atleast.

I purchased an RX350 last year and knew exactly what to pay down to the penny after taxes because a customer shared their dealer information on the edmunds forums. I ended up going to the same dealer/salesman and I think atleast 4 others did also that I know of until I stopped following the forum few months after my purchase. I'm hoping I can do the same with this car but it is looking to be more tricky. Would appreciate any info in the thread or by private message. Thanks in advance!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

jlw5505 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Performance, 2010 Audi A4

Re: Looking to lease ATS

i leased 2.0T Performance, sticker was 47203 (i think) and paid like 45,200 with GM supplier discount. i also got an additional 1K for conquest as an Audi A4 lessee for my other car, leased for $568/month, (3year, 36K) with no out of pocket, all fees, taxes etc rolled into payment. also had 16K sales tax credit (in IL you pay sales tax on full value of car, not just lease value. was told not all dealers were willing to support GM supplier discount due to newness of car, but not sure if this was true or not. love the car, very disappointed in CUE...
    msheikh25 and msheikh25 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jlw5505 View Post
    i leased 2.0T Performance, sticker was 47203 (i think) and paid like 45,200 with GM supplier discount. i also got an additional 1K for conquest as an Audi A4 lessee for my other car, leased for $568/month, (3year, 36K) with no out of pocket, all fees, taxes etc rolled into payment. also had 16K sales tax credit (in IL you pay sales tax on full value of car, not just lease value. was told not all dealers were willing to support GM supplier discount due to newness of car, but not sure if this was true or not. love the car, very disappointed in CUE...
    Thanks for sharing! I just got a quote today from a dealer for $2650 upfront for taxes and tags and then 39 months @ 12k miles for $598 a month for a premium 2.0 AWD. I had actually asked him specifically for the residual and MF for the 2.0T premium and performance with the specs I wanted but instead he just quoted me those numbers. I was looking to stay under $500 monthly without anything down but not sure if that's doable for this car yet (for the build I want anyways with an MSRP near 49k). Was your 16k sales tax credit because of a trade in or just something you negotiated to bring the price down?

Also wondering why you are disappointed with CUE? That is one of the biggest selling factors for this car it seems.

Fraggy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by jlw5505
    1K Conquest? Is it only for leases or purchases as well.

jlw5505 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Performance, 2010 Audi A4
    The 16k was my trade in, which I applied to sales tax offset, but actually cashed out and did not use any of it to buy down the lease. I got a residual of .59, which I thought was exceptional. Money factor was effective 1.9%.. Lease is thru usbank, not ally...

The conquest was good for a lease or purchase. At the time, the conquest was good thru 31 oct, not sure if still in effect

----------

As for cue, it just has a lot of unfinished & buggy software. Focus IMO was more to make it look pretty than to make sure everything worked. Functionality with even an iPod has issues. I put together a list of 13 items I gave to my dealer that I have found deficient with cue, only couple were minor, most have become medium or major frustrations for me

sced06 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): None

That lease price needs to seriously come down. I leased my fully loaded Infiniti M (55K) for 1K down and $599 a month and that included 15k miles per year. My wife's fully loaded Infiniti G37 was $500 down and $399 a month.

Quote Originally Posted by jlw5505 View Post
    The 16k was my trade in, which I applied to sales tax offset, but actually cashed out and did not use any of it to buy down the lease. I got a residual of .59, which I thought was exceptional. Money factor was effective 1.9%.. Lease is thru usbank, not ally...

The conquest was good for a lease or purchase. At the time, the conquest was good thru 31 oct, not sure if still in effect

----------

As for cue, it just has a lot of unfinished & buggy software. Focus IMO was more to make it look pretty than to make sure everything worked. Functionality with even an iPod has issues. I put together a list of 13 items I gave to my dealer that I have found deficient with cue, only couple were minor, most have become medium or major frustrations for me
    I think I need to go in and play around with CUE for a bit longer and decide if its really worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by sced06 View Post
    That lease price needs to seriously come down. I leased my fully loaded Infiniti M (55K) for 1K down and $599 a month and that included 15k miles per year. My wife's fully loaded Infiniti G37 was $500 down and $399 a month.
    Very true. It just doesn't seem competive enough I'm thinking mainly because of the residual values set. A friend of mine leased a 328i recently for $399 a month with a ~50k MSRP with about 1k down for taxes/title/tags + about 3k in refundable security deposit (to bring down the MF). I knew that was a pretty killer deal and not easily repeated but I was hoping to be able to pull off atleast around $450ish a month for the ATS. I can't justify $150 - $200 more a month for this car.

LovemyATS is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    First post.

I leased my ATS a month ago. Premium AWD model w/3.6 and all options except driver assist and all-weather floor mats. Sticker of 53k. I'm paying $538/month all-in for 39 mos. Zero due at signing and first month's payment was free, plus the iPad of course. I think I got a good deal.

Cisitalia is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Premium 3.6 RWD WDT/LPB

Quote Originally Posted by LovemyATS View Post
    First post.

I leased my ATS a month ago. Premium AWD model w/3.6 and all options except driver assist and all-weather floor mats. Sticker of 53k. I'm paying $538/month all-in for 39 mos. Zero due at signing and first month's payment was free, plus the iPad of course. I think I got a good deal.
    That is an unbelievable deal. All most too good to be true! ;-)

exesivefire is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0t AWD
    You don't even wanna know the quote I got for a higher mileage lease... Needless to say, I bought.

zr1mom is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): ATS Prem 2.0T AWD Black Raven Red

First post.

Interesting I bought the same car/price for 2 years 15K per year for $97.00 a month. :-)

Fraggy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by LovemyATS
    First post.

Post the papers and I'm marching down to my dealer!!

They tried to offer me $5500 cash down, 15k miles, $48k MSRP, for $525/mo. I feel like they were totally trying to rip me... Or is this typical? I've never leased before.

First post.

That sounds more reasonable. Was there anything else to consider on the car, like maybe a demo model with a few hundred miles on it (although the car is pretty new so I doubt that). Also, did u bring the MF down using a refundable deposit? I know BMW does that but not sure about Cadillac. Can you post more details about your dealer, etc also (or send me a message or email with the info if you do not want to share in the forum)? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by msheikh25

That sounds more reasonable. Was there anything else to consider on the car, like maybe a demo model with a few hundred miles on it (although the car is pretty new so I doubt that). Also, did u bring the MF down using a refundable deposit? I know BMW does that but not sure about Cadillac. Can you post more details about your dealer, etc also (or send me a message or email with the info if you do not want to share in the forum)? Thanks!
    Was brand new...not a demonstrator. Not sure what the MF was...I recall it might be in the .0015 range, but I don't know because it's not on the agreement. Had a great experience at Boucher Cadillac in Waukesha, WI, but you're in VA so that's probably a little too far away for you .

The only money down was the $89 WI title fee...I am very satisfied with the deal I got.

Quote Originally Posted by Fraggy View Post
    Post the papers and I'm marching down to my dealer!!

They tried to offer me $5500 cash down, 15k miles, $48k MSRP, for $525/mo. I feel like they were totally trying to rip me... Or is this typical? I've never leased before.
    leasecropped.JPG

This photo is what I think I can reasonably share.

3.6 AWD Premium with advanced security package, sunroof, black diamond tricoat, 18" polished wheels, and cold weather package.

MSRP was $52,580, but they discounted the value to $49,472 and gave me some aggressive lease terms for 39 months via US Bank. The dealer was willing to deal, that's for sure!

Hope that helps!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.