Smart Lease Protect?
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5
Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, Smart Lease Protect? in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; I just placed an order for my ATS and the dealer gave me a pamphlet to look over regarding their ...
  1. #1
    isakhanyan is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): ATS Turbo Manual
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Age
    26
    Posts
    126

    Smart Lease Protect?

    I just placed an order for my ATS and the dealer gave me a pamphlet to look over regarding their Smart Lease Protect. Do you guys think it is worth it?
    First time leasing and I do not know if this is something worth getting.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    desertpar is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    38

    Re: Smart Lease Protect?

    I did not purchase it when I leased my ATS since I keep my leased vehicles in excellent shape and do not exceed the allowed mileage. Also, Ally has been fairly lenient regarding tire wear and other small blemishes on previous leased vehicles I have had. This product is a dealership F&I profit opportunity, but may be worth considering depending on the cost and if you have concerns regarding your vehicle turn-in condition and mileage at lease end.

  4. #3
    Cadillac Cust Svc's Avatar
    Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    11,500

    Re: Smart Lease Protect?

    Isakhanyan, many congratulations on your ATS order! I see the community is already responding with the feedback you're seeking, and I'm would also be happy to look into any questions further for you.

    If you would like me to check your order status at any point, I'm happy to do that, too! Email me anytime with the order number, and I can research on your behalf.

    Best,

    Katie
    Cadillac Customer Service

  5. #4
    isakhanyan is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): ATS Turbo Manual
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Age
    26
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac Cust Svc
    Isakhanyan, many congratulations on your ATS order! I see the community is already responding with the feedback you're seeking, and I'm would also be happy to look into any questions further for you.

    If you would like me to check your order status at any point, I'm happy to do that, too! Email me anytime with the order number, and I can research on your behalf.

    Best,

    Katie
    Cadillac Customer Service
    Thank you.

    ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by desertpar
    I did not purchase it when I leased my ATS since I keep my leased vehicles in excellent shape and do not exceed the allowed mileage. Also, Ally has been fairly lenient regarding tire wear and other small blemishes on previous leased vehicles I have had. This product is a dealership F&I profit opportunity, but may be worth considering depending on the cost and if you have concerns regarding your vehicle turn-in condition and mileage at lease end.
    I take really good care of my cars but I'm just not sure at the end of the lease what they might try to point out as additional costs.

  6. #5
    RXUYDC is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS 3.6L Premium
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by isakhanyan

    I take really good care of my cars but I'm just not sure at the end of the lease what they might try to point out as additional costs.
    Assuming you go with Ally, this should help.

    http://www.ally.com/auto/lease-end/#tabs=lease-ending

    To me it depends on what value you put on peace of mind.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Bookmarks

Cadillac Posting Rules

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Read about Lincoln | Buick | Kia Forte Forum
Need products for your Cadillac? Check out your options at the links below:

custom floor mats | Cadillac Chrome and Black Chrome Wheels | window tinting